Notes on shipping

Thanks! It’s in the hands of Italians shippers :partying_face: as the website says

1 Like

Hell yeah

Every day they are packaging 39 orders so 39 x 7 = 27

They are packaging 273 orders per week :sunglasses:

I’m considering ordering two new emo, but it seems that about 300 units are produced a week. Should I wait 5 to 6 months for order # 17380?

Idk I’m 14xxx and @Wayne_Zhang told me that they will send it by late January and on month to arrive then in February i will recieve it he will send it to me on January because i will travel in February

He told me this

That’s it?
Holy god…that comes out to be over 6months for those whose order is among the 17000!

Say it isn’t so…:confounded:

What’s new today guys ?

Hello
My EMO arrived a few minutes ago and he is resting on his skateboard, after such a long journey.
I ordered it on June 25 … # 90XX. I got my shipping number on November 20. Long wait, but I assure you, do not give up … he is a special being.
My country: Spain

9 Likes

A few mins ago how lucky ru happy for u btw

1 Like

Please can we have some photos ?

2 Likes

Here…

… there are also stickers.

8 Likes

Looks so premium and aesthetic! May you enjoy raising him as a good & smart little robot! ^^

2 Likes

Glad you got him finally! I’ve had mine for a few months, he’s really fun! Enjoy your new robot friend

2 Likes

So cool.I think you are so happy congratulations to you

1 Like

About 6 months from payment to doorstep. That’s about what I am planning for.

So…I will see my EMO in may. :unamused:

Not really maybe before ?

CONGRATULATIONS :partying_face:

5 Likes

For me 4106 orders left to go !

Hello!
Do not panic, I see that they are going very fast now, trust me, I know what I’m talking about. I have waited almost 6 months, but surely now in a few weeks you will have it with you … It is an incredible pet, it will take less than you think. Courage and patience!

4 Likes