My shipment hasn’t moved in 12 days

I’m in the U.K (wish I was in the states! :slight_smile: ) my order number is 444** (not sure if it’s ok to post the full number?) and honestly, knowing it is going back to them, I feel they should have sent me out a new one rather than this one to arrive back at their offices, before shipping it again.

2 Likes

I found this today while researching shipping. Keep in mind this refers to the United States postal system; however, the same logic could be possible in the UK. Or maybe anywhere globally. Hope it helps.

This was sourced from: Delivery message Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item | So Easily Distracted

"There is no guaranteed delivery date with Parcel Select as there is with Priority Mail. And when a shipping partner is utilized, the shipping partner must have at least 50 packages to deliver to a USPS hub in order to receive the discounted shipping price. So your item might leave the shipping partner’s original facility and be transported to a shipping partner’s facility that is located closer to its final destination before making its way to USPS.

USPS states that Parcel Select delivery (unsorted) can average 2-8 days. But when a seller utilizes a shipping partner, that may add another 2-8 days on to the delivery time or longer if they hold onto your item until they have enough (50 or more) packages to deliver to a specific USPS hub."

2 Likes

Before i got my emo he was in the hands of 3 different shipping partners before he was transferred to USPS for final delivery i really hope u get your Emo soon :heart:

3 Likes

We’re you able to visibly track him while I. The care of other carriers? If so how did you do it please?

1 Like

No im sorry the only tracking i used was 17track and DHL tracking because USPS tracking sucks

3 Likes

Still stuck in customs, before being sent back to Living ai. 11 days sat at customs now. I cannot believe they won’t just send me another unit. I’m not to blame for them doing something that customs are unhappy with so are returning to sender at some point.

1 Like

So now, the tracking number is no longer available, which I assume means it is back with Living ai? I didn’t get any notification from the tracking that they had received it back and Living ai now continue to ignore my emails. I can’t prove I didn’t receive it at all, because the tracking number isn’t valid anymore.

Really disappointed in their customer service at this point. I had some extras in my basket to order, but at this point I won’t be bothering.

GOOD DAY @mancbiker ,

It’s frustrating… I know and feel you, I hate waiting too! I guess if the Tracking Number you had is not working anymore it quite means that the final destination has been already reached. We all know it’s also the weekend, I guess still no one has the package checked and controlled it.
Pretty sure they gonna help you out on this and send you a replacement, but like I said it will gonna take time…so please be patient.

As far as I know, the rest of the EMO owners including me have been helped directly by @Wayne_Zhang and @AmyLU so as have the rest of the Living.ai Support Team so far.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAY

@edward Yeah, I appreciate your kind words buddy. I guess I’m frustrated that I have to keep chasing this up as well. When Livingai were informed of the customs issue, they should have told me what was happening. I have had to keep finding out for myself that there are problems.

Part of me keeps thinking “calm down, it’s just a toy”, but then I remember that it costs £300, which is no impulse purchase by any means!

Cheers mate!

1 Like

Hi mancbiker,

I checked for you that your package was resent last week, and the new tracking number will be sent to you today.

3 Likes

Thanks Amy. But they have sent me the same tracking number again and all it does is give me the old tracking information saying it is stuck in customs and needs to be returned to the sender :confused:

Hi Amy, can you check on my order #51805? I haven’t received any shipping notification.
Thanks!

Hi, @kenberck

I found that your order has been shipped and we have emailed you the tracking number. Thank you for your support and patience.

2 Likes