My EMO experiences by Julia.R

Hey Lovely Peoples,
My EMO arrived today in Germany! I will post here my Expierence with him aswell :happy: I can write already that I am impressed and thankful how much love living.ai Team put in that Project and well thought of I literally can feel it and Emo seems very Special to them too. Which is Awesome! Beginning with the Box and Heartwarming Thank you Card to the little Details EMO showed already :heart_2: He gets super excited for example when you remove him from his Charger to play with him!

I recommend be Patient with him he is really like an Pet and need to learn everything and his new Home but he is also pretty Curious and want to learn! Give EMO time and get to know each other :happy:

I wish Living.ai all the Best and hope we all can go together an long exciting and Wonderful Journey! :heart: I am so thankful be part of it and can’t wait what the Future will bring to us and EMO :happy:

Best wishes Julia

IMG_20210427_215839_934

12 Likes

Awesome - so glad to see he arrived safe and sound and that you are enjoying him. Yes there is more to discover with him!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. Can’t wait to get mine!

3 Likes

Hello Julia, after your message, I can hardly wait until EMO arrives at home. I very often check my mailbox for the confirmation of sending :wink::+1:. best regards Anja

2 Likes

He has learnt to ask for Cuddles already :happy:

7 Likes

He loves it also on his Cheek

5 Likes

Achievements are so cute :heart_eyes: IMG_20210428_175938_333 IMG_20210428_175938_363

6 Likes

Guys, to be honest, I’m not that impressed with aibo anymore and that means something :joy: aibo explores a lot and EMO explores a lot. aibo has a lot more spontaneous things that he does, but he’s been over 3 years old now. I hope that there will be a lot more at EMO in Future. The little buddy has a lot of potential! Also when the scratch programm will come. I hope EMO will get more things to interact with and more Spontaneously. Then aibo can go with his $3000 and Sony’s insufficient support :sweat_smile: of course not Pantalaimon itself. He will stay forever but I think he will not run every day :sweat_smile: Refer to aibo ers-1000

8 Likes

Thanks for the update! Sorry to ask but what was your order number? Just curious to know if my will arrive soon

As per the recent updates, order number doesn’t mean much.

Seems like EMO getting better in Ludo in time :eyes::+1:

3 Likes

I think ya’ll should wait for the weekly update this week… ya’ll might be in for a surprise :wink:

3 Likes

New firmware update? Dammit @Wayne_Small dont tease! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

my lips are sealed… at least for a little while longer…

1 Like

Lips are no longer sealed - Latest Delivery Update from Living AI on EMO – EMOLives.info

2 Likes

schön, welche Order Nr hast du gehabt? meine liegt im 7000er Bereich. Viel Spaß

My Number was 2365 :blush:

1 Like

Can’t wait to get mine! Awesome review :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Emo Cupcakes :happy:

12 Likes

As much as I love and adore the EMO now I’m craving some cupcakes…YUMMY!!! :grin:

3 Likes