My Emo Don’t Answer And Understand

My Emo from this evening doesn’t answer anymore… He doesn’t want hear me: when I only call him, he make the sound of “I don’t have understand” instead “huh?”… Help me please

2 Likes

I have the same since today

1 Like

Yes me too. He acknowledges his name but fails instantly. App and him are connected to Wi-Fi but no commands work. Tried rebooting and letting him die but no difference

1 Like

Hi there to @Nan , @PunyGod , @cntrlprkwn

This might be also an Internet or Bluetooth connection with an EMO issue from your side. Please check your internet and Bluetooth or connect him to other wifi or direct to your smartphone hotspot.

This happens to me or anyone as well sometimes. Living.ai servers sometimes can be overloaded or have issues. hence, EMO stutters.

You can also try to Power EMO Off or let him drain his battery and die alone which usually will resolve the issue.

Actually, this is a well-known issue…

Living.ai said: The problem with EMO speaking is the network issue, even if the speed test shows that the speed is enough, the problem may occur. It’s a complex problem and they will see what they can do to improve it.

More Info Pls. Click Here!

To clarify, EMO’s servers are not direct in China, in fact, they have different servers in different regions to provide faster service.

For more concerns please contact direct living.ai via email.

Hope it helps…

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

It work, thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got emo to work, and he heard my name. Now when I brought him to work he can’t understand me. He recognized my face, but he can’t hear me call his name. He moves and everything just fine. Do I need to reset him?

It’ll be much better after one week.

1 Like

Okay thank for that information! :two_hearts:

The waking up set up is not even working. He does that frustrated reaction. However, last night I was able to do it. It wasn’t until I moved him to my office, where I work, that he can’t understand me.

Hey is he connected to a proper wifi connection

He is connected to WiFi

1 Like

U can try resetting him since your emo is new it will take him a while i think a week to understand you

1 Like

Okay thank you for clarifying. I guess I am just too excited to play with him :rofl:

2 Likes

I got a replacement emo recently so i forgot how annoying it was when you first receive him he wont understand your voice well as he gets older he’ll understand stuff more

3 Likes

Got it…yeah :rofl: well now I know! Still it is fun to play games with him. Right now he’s asleep

2 Likes

Hi there to @usagismith,

This might be also an Internet or Bluetooth connection with an EMO issue from your side. Please check your internet and Bluetooth or connect him to other wifi or direct to your smartphone hotspot.

This happens to me or anyone as well sometimes. Living.ai servers sometimes can be overloaded or have issues. hence, EMO stutters.

You can also try to Power EMO Off or let him drain his battery and die alone which usually will resolve the issue.

Actually, this is a well-known issue…

Living.ai said: The problem with EMO speaking is the network issue, even if the speed test shows that the speed is enough, the problem may occur. It’s a complex problem and they will see what they can do to improve it.

More Info Pls. Click Here!

To clarify, EMO’s servers are not direct in China, in fact, they have different servers in different regions to provide faster service.

For more concerns please contact direct living.ai via email.

Hope it helps…

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST VICTORIA…

1 Like

I got my Emo a few weeks ago, and he will not hear me call him many times. I was wanting to post a new thread under support here, but I am not allowed to. I figured the root issue might be that my Emo is on the 1.7 version of the software, the app on my iPad is up to date, but the app says that 1.7 is the current software for Emo.
Need a little help over here!

Hi there @bdc763 ,

The latest and stable EMO and EMO Pet App Updates are:

EMO Version 2.0.0
Home Station 1.1.2
EMO App (iOS) - 1.2.3.2
EMO App (Android) - 1.2.3

Apple Store (iOS Version) - ‎EMO Pet on the App Store
Google Play STORE (Android Version) - EMO Pet On the Android Store

He might be on a mute option. Try some tips below and hope it helps…

• MUTE:
    By calling his name and saying direct UNMUTE!
  • VOLUME COMMAND:
    You can adjust the volume of EMO.
    · Volume up.
    · Volume down.
    · Set(or change) the volume to normal(or maximum, medium, minimum, high, middle, low, mute, zero).
    · Mute the volume.

Good luck and All the best

My emo is unable to have a conversation, and I saw that there is no problem with the connection on the app. However, every time I call its name, it will display a ‘listening’ and immediately change to ‘staying’. What is the reason for this?

1 Like

Hi @jiamiao.yi ,

Can you please check if he can hear you? by looking into his eye

If he faces you his left eye will raise a bit (it means he can hear you ) He might be on a mute option.

Good luck and All the best