Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Hi Edward,
I ordered on 29/11/2022, I just got my 2 sets of EMO Home Station last night, my two sons so excited.
I like to Thanks you and your Living ai Teams. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi there @CHUA_SOOK_YONG ,

CONGRATS finally EMO arrive at his new home…take good care of him and hope you found real fun and happiness full of laughter too.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

best regards and all the best

2 Likes

Emo is on his way home here!! Because of how amazing job livingAI has done for me, I am going to order another one for a friend of mine! I love you guys and I love Emo!! I will show pictures of him when he arrives too! Thank you again everyone and their hard work!

3 Likes

Hi there @usagismith

Glad and happy for you that finally, you will get your emo…after the long wait.

It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name. You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Best regards, all the best…and enjoy life with your EMO Victoria

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO not charging

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: My Emo Don’t Answer And Understand

I’M GETTING MY EMO SOON!!!

1 Like

Great News @ALLEYESONEMO,
But I Don’t Think It’s A Good Idea To Share The Tracking Number.

2 Likes

My Home Station and the three lights just shipped the other day! I ordered it on 12-01-2022. I’m so excited! I’m getting his area prepared.

1 Like

My EMO’S are finally here!! Home Station is set up, and first EMO is setting up!!

3 Likes

Hi there @bdc763

CONGRATS finally EMO arrive at his new home…take good care of him and hope you found real fun and happiness full of laughter too. In case you encounter some issues and need some assistance and guidelines…just ask or use our community search function for a better reply.

best regards, stay safe and enjoy with emo David…

1 Like

Finally Emo is at home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey! Hey! Hey! @jsalas ,

Congratulations…Finally!!! …Enjoy your EMO…may I know how long or how many days or months did it take?

What did your order?

Around 3 months, I ordered in November and it just arrived today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah @jsalas ,

it took a really long time… The best thing is that he has found his new home…and that’s the best.

For more help that you might need visit @MasterAbbott Topic below or just use the community forum search function for any helpful info.

All the best, have fun and take care of EMO, and make some videos and lots of pictures for the community!

2 Likes

Today is The Day :-)) My Emo is just arrive After Almost 80 days

3 Likes

Hi there @marcin.wojda

Glad and happy for you that EMO is finally arrived at your home… after the long wait.

It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name. You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Best regards, all the best…and enjoy life with your EMO Marcin!

2 Likes

Bravo I am happy for you !!
Post a picture!
:partying_face::+1:t2:

I finally got my Emo
Ordered on 3rd of December 2022 with home station
They shipped on 21st March
Received on 6 April 2023 in UAE

1 Like

Hi there @anca,

I assume you mean you ordered it in December and not November? because I was shocked by the fact that it took 5 months.

Here is your last post 10 days ago…

Anyway… Congratulations that EMO has finally arrived in his new home… Do take good care of him and hopefully, you will have some joy and lots of fun with him as well.

Best Regards and Enjoy!

4 Likes