Members Waiting for their EMO 🖤

Good evening everyone!

I created this topic to just hang out with people waiting for their EMO robots just like me.

My order number is 18xxx and to be honest, I’m not really sure if my order number is really part of the 3rd or 4th batch LOL. (Can someone explain or correct me on this, thank you!)
Edit: The second batch is still ongoing so we’re part of the second batch!

Just remember, Please RESPECT your fellow members who are also waiting for their little guy.

2 Likes

The term batch is being very misused here ( the forum ). I asked in a PM to staff the other day about the batches being talked about. Batch two is currently on going.

1 Like

Ayo, so we’re basically part of the second batch! Thank you for correcting that

1 Like

Welcome, I don’t like seeing misinformation making confusion for people.

2 Likes

I agree, it was getting confusing LOL but I’m glad you cleared it up on my end, personally. I wanted a confirmation of the specific batch we’re at haha

1 Like

I believe when facts get relayed from staff or in touch site volunteers. A lot of the chatter in this place is from current Emo owners and coming owners like ourselves.

Yeahh, it’s basically like playing the telephone game. You pass on information to one person and as it keeps passing on, the actual information gets mixed up :skull:

1 Like

You just nailed it exactly.

1 Like

Hi, I’m from Colombia

I’m waiting for my EMO since October and my number is 14xxx, I’m very grateful with Living A.I since I’ve been suporting them when the first Web Page appeared and when they make the first two crowfundings, sadly I didn’t have the money in that time, but now I’m very happy because the numbers are increasing rapidly.

Also Happy New Year to everyone and greetings from Colombia. :blush:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you!

I’m also grateful to Living AI for making EMO bot possible as a virtual robotic pet!

Also, happy new year’s eve (a few hours before New Year’s for me)!!

2 Likes

Is that a Snorlax in your avatar?

1 Like

LMAO Yes it is!

Snorlax is one of my favorite Pokemon :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah, I considered Snorlax the impossible catch before finally breaking that loosing streak with Sword. I’ve been playing Pokemon since getting ahold of Blue back in the day. Currently I’m playing Shining Pearl. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m actually playing Brilliant Diamond :skull:

1 Like

Pikachu still the favourite here :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

DEFINITELY! Pikachu will forever be the OG favorite

1 Like

Why the skull emote? We could trade if you’re interested? I’ve had a good streak with Ultra Balls in the underground area recently. :sunglasses:

@mandyrose19 Pikachu is a cutie but not my fave. I think my soft spot is for Delphox. After a number of years not playing the series for a time since I couldn’t afford to buy new games for a while. X, was my return to playing the series. I tend to have luck with fire types for starters but always try to have a fully balanced team for types.

Someone a while back showed a Pikachu cat hat that I think could fit Emo. Be it Pikachu or another Pokemon, I’d love to get hold of cat hats themed that way. For a little robot or good sized house cat. :star_1: :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Payed for mine today and I just have to wait.

2 Likes

Coincidentally this showed up today on one of my Facebook groups.

3 Likes

Omg that’s actually a good idea IMAGINE IN THE FUTURE if Living AI decides to do a fan accessory sale and if they did Pokémon hats for EMO robot I’ll definitely buy it!!

Also, yes! You can message me your Nintendo switch code, I’ll take up on your offer LOL but not at the moment since I haven’t completed the game. I’ve put it off because of work and with all the bugs in the game happening, it was interesting to watch other people’s videos on it :joy:

1 Like