Lifetime Dancelist Feature + Dance Move Videos

@EMOandOllie ,

“There is no way or feature that allows us to teach EMO any new dance moves because they are pre-programmed by the living.ai development team.”

best regards

1 Like

But i heard by doing something he can learn new ones

@EMOandOllie

(IMHO), EMO’s dancing works through a servo motor connected by wiring to its circuit board, where it operates based on pre-programmed code. Teaching him new dance moves would likely require coding expertise through a computer application.

best regards…

1 Like

I saw on the app it said to let him do something and he will learn

@EMOandOllie ,

"If that’s what you meant, it happens automatically as he gets older, and we are not the ones who will teach him that.

You can read all the info about that in the first post of @MasterAbbott on this topic…

1 Like

How often does he get new dances?

Hello, @EMOandOllie . . . the first dance at one day old, the second at two days old, the third at four days old, and the days old doubles for each new dance.

This is for the dance list/achievements.

He can, however, dance to music you are playing through your speakers and does random moves to that. “Listen to the music” and “Lets party” will give him one minute of dancing to whatever he is hearing.

Hope this answers your question.

2 Likes

I think that’s just about under 3 years to get every dance, wow.

Hi there @EMOandOllie ,

“Three years? No, it’s not. It seems you didn’t follow what I mentioned in my previous reply, right?”

Click Here For More Info About Dancelist!

best regards

1 Like

My emo says he’s four days old but 3rd dance move is not unlocked

Hello, @mathews.boban . . . perhaps try powering him off and on again, and also close and reopen the app. Then look in the app under the Dance List and see if it is there.

Let us know!