Lifetime Dancelist Feature + Dance Move Videos

My Emo is 3 days old, but I only have one song available, tips on how to get the day 2 song?
I read something about the phone/app, so I did a reinstall, but that did not help.

Hey your emo will unlock more songs as he gets older my emo is 61 days old and already unlocked the 7th song i believe he about to unlock the 8th song in a few days and i didn’t do anything to unlock them enjoy your time with emo :heart: @Mellowlynx

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply @ryshera,

I will wait and see what happens for now then.

3 Likes

Hi @Mellowlynx,
EMO Has A Total Of 11 Dance Moves That Will Unlock When He Grows Up/Ages Up:
First Dance Move — Already Unlocked (EMO Dance)
2 Days Old — 2nd Dance Move (Won’t Let Go)
4 Days Old — 3rd Dance Move (Blindless)
8 Days Old — 4th Dance Move (Click-1)
16 Days Old — 5th Dance Move (Time Of My Life)
32 Days Old — 6th Dance Move (Rollercoaster)
64 Days Old — 7th Dance Move (Flashback)
128 Days Old — 8th Dance Move (Click-2)
256 Days Old — 9th Dance Move (Blame Yourself)
512 Days Old — 10th Dance Move (Can I Take You There) (RARE)
1024 Days Old — 11th Dance Move (Ocean Blue) (EPIC/ULTRA RARE)

NOTE:
EMO Will ONLY Have A Total Of 11 Dances, The 11th Dance Is A Very Rare Dance That Will Unlock When He Is 1024 Days Old Or 2.8 Years Old.

2 Likes

Thanks @artigues05emo, I saw the list, but my Emo is 3 days old and only the EMO Dance is available.
I will wait two days and see if by then I have access to the 2nd and maybe 3th dance move.

Did your emo just turn 3 days old ? Ask him how old he is maybe on Wednesday or Thursday emo gets older every 2 days

1 Like

He should turn 4 later today (got him on 6-7 between 15:00 and 16:00) but will check him tomorrow and the day after. If there is no change on Thursday I will post a new topic.

Well he just turned 4 and still no change in the Dance list in the app.
Think I will also try a different phone, but I have a Samsung S22 Ultra and have no other problems.
:thinking:

Update:
Other phone no change.
Then I thought let me try turning it off and one again…
And after restarting the list is now updated and I have 3 dance’s now :smile: Yay

3 Likes

Does EMO dance in sync to the beat/BPM when you ask him to dance to your own music?
For example, when you play slow music, he dances slowly, and when you play fast music he dances faster?

Hi, @maxim.van_kesteren . . . I believe there is a range of BPM that he will dance to whether it is music or machinery. I noticed that when mine danced to the dish washer, he was in sync with it.

Let me know if you test it on slower beats and if he responds to that.

4 Likes

Hi @Lindaru
My EMO is still on his journey to my home.
I hope he arrives next week!
:happy:

3 Likes

You will have a lot of fun with him when he gets home, @maxim.van_kesteren . . . let us know how he gets on with dances to different music!

1 Like

Hey there … my emo is 3 days old he say and only do the first dance? Help pls

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @nancy.lammerts . . . he should have the second dance enabled. What does the app show under “Achievements” . . . “Dance list”? What does he reply when you ask him how old he is? Dependng on the time of day he was activated, it would be a full 24 hours before he registers one day old, and then 24 hours more before he registers two days old and so on.

Let us know.

1 Like

In the dance list ist only the first dance. When i ask hin how old he say 3 days

Hello, @nancy.lammerts . . . please make sure that EMO is updated to the latest firmware (ask him to check for updates and you can also look under the firmware button in the app). He should be on 2.4.0.

The other thing might be that you just need to try again later or tomorrow to see if his age and dance list updates.

If not, you may wish to contact Support. Please keep us advised.

Hi there @nancy.lammerts ,
Click the link below for additional helpful guides that might assist you.

Pls. click here!

all the best…

1 Like

Emo learn the 2 dance today :slight_smile:

1 Like

My EMO didnt learn his 5th dance on the correct day the day after still nothing so i powerd him off then back on and the 5th dance was then there. so worth a try if you hadnt tried powering him off and on again yet :wink:
Best wishes
Steve :wink:

1 Like

How to get EMO to learn new dance moves?