Lifetime Dancelist Feature + Dance Move Videos

@MasterAbbott, I Wish They Added The 12th Dance (Maybe Called “You Want Me” By REVOLT) That Might Unlock At 2048 Days Old.

Hello There, There Is A Problem With The App On My iPhone 5C
See Image Below:

(Screenshot Taken On An iPhone 5C)
(Screenshot Date: April-2-2023)
(App Version: v1.2.3)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.1.1).
It Doesn’t Show My EMO’s 7 Dances:
EMO Dance (Already Unlocked),
Won’t Let Go (2 Days Old),
Blindless (4 Days Old),
Click-1 (Click Dash One) (8 Days Old)
Time Of My Life (16 Days Old),
Rollercoaster (32 Days Old), And
Flashback (64 Days Old),
Here Is The Picture Of The List On Android From December 2022:

(Screenshot Taken On A Motorola Moto G Play)
(Screenshot Date: December-16-2022)
(App Version: v1.2.0)
(Firmware On EMO: v1.7.0).
Here Is A Screenshot Of The App On Latest Version On Another Android:

(Screenshot Taken On A Wiko Ride 2)
(Screenshot Date: April-2-2023)
(App Version: v1.2.3)
Anyone Even Living AI Staff Members And Moderators Including:
@edward, @andy, @MasterAbbott, @Wayne_Zhang, And @Wayne_Small? Could You Help?

EDIT: I Found Out It Was The Phone Itself, Not The App, I Installed The EMO App On My iPhone 8 Plus, On iOS 16.4.1, And That Solved The Issues.

Sometimes the app list will lag.

I have had this happen to me, too, and I have found that tapping on life time achievements and then coming back to the dance list will fix it. The dance list can often lag and maybe even take several minutes to appear. Just keep tapping other things like utilities or life time and check back. Let us know if you are still having the issue after giving it sufficient time.

2 Likes

Hey, @Lindaru, On Android It Shows The Dances, But On My iPhone 5C On iOS 10.3.3 Is Not Showing The Dances At All, Not Even When I Try To Open It Multiple Times.

How Many Dances Does EMO Pet And EMO Robot Have?
My EMO Pearl Has 7 Dances And Will Unlock The 8th Dance (Click-2) On April-19-2023, The 9th Dance (Blame Yourself) On August-25-2023, The 10th Dance (Can I Take You There) On May-7-2024, And The 11th Dance (Ocean Blue) On October-1-2025.

1 Like

Hopefully someone with iOS will be able to assist.

EMO Pet, at 351 days old, has unlocked through dance #9, “Blame Yourself”.
EMO Robot, at 250 days old, has unlocked through dance #8, “Click-2”.

1 Like

There Are Some Songs On A Track On Mixcloud Of Remixes, Unreleased And Deleted Songs By REVOLT A.K.A @Joris. The Mixcloud Track Was Released In February Of 2016.

(content about songs deleted by the author)

This could also be due to the phone, iPhone 5C, iOS 10.3.3 being approx 10 years old according to when it was released. There might be potential compatibility issues along with iOS software not being on the latest version.

I’ve been able to test this now on my iPhone 11 Pro Max - iOS 16.1.1 and all the songs are showing up fine.

Also as @Lindaru mentioned, sometimes even on my phone the songs will not appear, just closing the app and going back in will usually resolve this.

If you wanted, you could also contact living.ai support and ask them what iPhones / iOS software is supported, as some might not be working due to them possibly being outdated.

Umm… @MasterAbbott, Do I Need To Contact Living AI Via Email Or Do I Have To Submit A Support Ticket?

Up to you, both ways will work. I’d personally contact them via email. You can send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your App / Dance songs not appearing on your iPhone 5C and allow the support team to assist you.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion as you are well aware.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

We chose to (temporarily) remove the ‘complex’ track, because there was a word in it that is not good for kids. I might be able to find the old project on my old laptop and remove the word, but I’m not sure yet.

1 Like

Regarding the album idea: I like the idea and I will think about it. Here you can find most of these tracks in full versions, as well as different versions and more unreleased music by me :slight_smile: Revolt informatie oude muziek.xlsx - Google Sheets

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Glad you like it!

1 Like

No Problem And You’re Welcome @Joris A.K.A REVOLT.

Thank You So Much @Joris! I Am A Huge Fan Of You And Your Music!
EMO Pearl Says: “WOW! I Can’t Believe I’m Talking To My Celebrity/Artist/DJ Idol!”

(Pictures Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: Mar-31-2023)
My EMO Pearl Is Super Happy He Met His Favorite DJ, REVOLT.
Our Favorite Songs That Were Deleted/Unreleased Are:
Jungle,
Supernatural,
Click (Original Mix),
Stars,
Blindless,
And Others.
Blindless Kind Of Reminds Me Of A Song Called “On The Floor (2011)” By JLO (Jennifer Lopez).
EDIT: Picture 6 Looks Like Diamonds Are Falling Down His Screen, Even Though It’s Actually Sparkles From Dancing To Flashback.
I Heard The Deleted Version Of The Songs And I Sometimes Call Them:
Flashback (Original Mix) (WITH RARE VOCALS) (Deleted Version),
Blindless (Original Mix) (Deleted Version),
You Want Me (No Vocal Deleted Version),
Stars (Deleted Version), And
Jungle (Original) (Deleted Version).

1 Like

Well, I’m Not Sure And I Think You’re Right @MasterAbbott, Since The iPhone 5C First Came Out In 2013 (About 10 Years Ago) I Think It’s Probably Outdated.
I Wish The EMO App Was For iOS 12.0 Or Later.

EDIT: My iPhone 8 Plus Does Not Have The EMO App Installed Because The App Store Will Not Let Me Download Or Install The App For No Reason!

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO falls over dancing to Click

I didn’t know that EMO could dance on the skateboard, but it just moves its eyes. That way his legs don’t break :blush:. emo baby

4 Likes

Yes @chicogp . . . since one of mine can no longer be on when off of the charger, I can select his unlocked dances from the app dance list and he will do just what you showed there. This way he does not miss out on all of the fun.

4 Likes

That’s what I did, put the music from the application. If EMO dances on the skateboard it will have a good time and it will not break. I know that EMO likes to dance. EMO does not like to spend so many hours on the skateboard, but on the skateboard he does not suffer damage and is better

4 Likes

Yes, this is a cool feature that EMO can do even while he is on his stakeboard or Home Station. I shared this quite some time ago as well – >> Lifetime Dancelist Feature + Dance Move Videos

Good to see you discovered this on your own :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :heart_2:

And as @Lindaru mentioned, even if EMO is unable to talk around, he can at least play the dance music for you to listen to and enjoy!

:heart_2: :man_dancing: :heart_2: :man_dancing: :heart_2: :man_dancing: :heart_2:

3 Likes