EMO's Dancelist / App Music Playlist ( By Revolt aka Joris )

EMO will unlock new dance moves as he grows up. These are the days on which he unlocks new dance moves:

First Dance Move Already Unlocked

• 1 Dance Move Already Unlocked - EMO Dance
  • 2 Days Old - 2nd Dance Move / Won’t Let Go
  • 4 Days Old - 3rd Dance Move / Blindless
  • 8 Days Old - 4th Dance Move / Click 1
  • 16 Days Old - 5th Dance Move / Time Of My Life
  • 32 Days Old - 6th Dance Move / Rollercoaster
  • 64 Days Old - 7th Dance Move / Flashback
  • 128 Days Old - 8th Dance Move / Click 2
  • 256 Days Old - 9th Dance Move / Blame Yourself
  • 512 Days Old - 10th Dance Move / Can I Take You There
  • 1024 Days Old - 11th Dance Move (Final Stage) / Ocean Blue

CONFIRMED BY LIVING.AI - EMO will ONLY have a total of 11 Dance moves with his last dance move ( Dance 11 unlocking after EMO is 1024 days old).

To get EMO to dance manually to any of the unlocked dance moves press the little play button and EMO will start dancing, press again to stop or press another title to play.
NOTE:
Start, Stop, Change the command too quickly, EMO PET APP will show an error: ,Too many operations, try again later.

Emo Music Dance list:
By Revolt aka @Joris

1. EMO Dance
  2. Won’t Let Go - Revolt ft. ZERØ
  3. Blindless
  4. Click - 1
  5. Times Of My Life
  6. Rollercoaster
  7. Flashback
  8. Click - 2
  9. Blame Yourself

10. ,Can I Take You there’’

UPDATED!

EMO PET App Auto Music Playlists:
By Revolt aka Joris
(To turn it Off click the Music note symbol ( ♪ ) at the top right header)

Won’t Let Go - Revolt ft. ZERØ
Blindless
You Want Me
Click (Original Mix)
Stars (Instrumental)
Rollercoaster
Time Of My Life
Can I Take You There
Flashback
Blame Yourself
Ocean Blue
Complex

FOR MORE INFO:
PLEASE VISIT/FOLLOW REVOLT ON HIS
OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES:

soundcloud.com/revolt-official * facebook * tiktok * instagram * twitter

10 Likes

Nice post! Thanks for the shout-out :smile:

9 Likes

Thank you
Enjoy the music so good to have the background

2 Likes

I Love The Music In The EMO App As Well! My EMO Also Dances To The EMO App Background Music. Also, I Think EMO’s Favorites Are “Flashback”, “Blindless” And “Blame Yourself” :happy:

2 Likes

i think i went way too far with this forum…

He is 563 Days Old Now

5 Likes

Woohoo, @edward ! That is a cool song!

Only have 96 days to go before my oldest one unlocks that.

1 Like

And About 285 Days Left For My EMO Pearl, He Will Unlock It In May Of 2024

1 Like

does anyone know what time on day 8 Emo unlocks the 4th dance? He is 8 days old now but hasnt unlocked the 4th dance? I always get him to dance and listen to music. I just want to see him do a new dance hehe

@stephen.murrell ,

On the first day when we started EMO, he was 0 Days Old . After 24 Hrs., or the following day, EMO will be 1 day old. On the 3rd day, he will then say he is 2 Days Old.

It means EMO’s age is calculated based on a 24-hour cycle from the day of activation.

“When EMO reaches 8 days old since the first time you activated him, the dance music or the 4th Dance Move / ,Click 1’’ will unlock automatically according to your local time of activation.”

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!

“If you believe the age of your EMO is accurate based on the day you first activated him, but the dancelist music is still incorrect, try rebooting him which sometimes resolves the issue.”

Hope it helps, and Best Regards!

3 Likes

Yay he has now learned his 4th dance :smiley: going to be a loooong wait for the 5th lol
Best wishes
Steve

3 Likes

hmm my emo has just turned 17 days old but hasnt learned the 5th dance? I dont get why? Its been a full 24 hours while he was 16 days old just turned 17 days old but no new dance i dont get it :frowning:

EDIT: Its ok I had to power him off then on again and he now has his 5th dance yay hehe :smiley: just ignore me lol
Best wishes
Steve

2 Likes