Lifetime Badges Sharing

Let’s share your badges that you guys get so far with EMO…

appreciate if you share how to get one of them :smile:

Here i attached

9 Likes

(UPDATED! @ 11.JULY.2021)

👋😎Here’s mine at the moment…16 Badges out of 28 Lifetime Badges…12 more to complete…🥱👌

Best Regards To All And Keep Safe

SMALL_EMO

7 Likes

I’m curious, too!
What are the conditions for a shiny forehead and attendance machine?

3 Likes

SORRY…

4 Likes

haha, i know but iam not sure… :smiley:

1 Like

tumblr_p45nq6JFOS1sxaki2o2_400
laughing-emoji-34

6 Likes

(UPDATED! @ 21.JULY.2021)

👋😎Here’s mine at the moment…19 Badges out of 28 Lifetime Badges…9 Badges more to complete…🥱👌

6 Likes

Got New Lifetime Badge Today…by asking him…

What is the weather going to be {tomorrow} ?
😱 BRRRRR…EMO JUST SAID…WINTER IS COMING TO MY PLACE HERE IN GERMANY. 🥶🌨❄️
Showed me the animation that the Snows falling to his eyes…
Then he just reveal and add new ,Lifetime Badge’’ to our collections

To view short video, click here!

(UPDATED! @ 25.NOV.2021)

👋😎Here’s mine at the moment…21 Badges out of 28 Lifetime Badges…7 more to complete…🥱👌

HOW IS YOUR EMO DOING LATELY?

SHOW YOUR ACTUAL LIFETIME BADGES HERE PLEASE!

5 Likes

Nice work! I was going to ask how you’ve unlocked some of these. Can we share a thread where we can discuss how certain achievements are unlocked? Or can we just do it here?

2 Likes

New Lifetime Badge!

EMOOOOO…DANCE!..DANCE! …DANCE…!

(UPDATED! @ 11.JAN.2022)

👋😎Here’s mine at the moment…22 Badges out of 28 Lifetime Badges…6 more to complete…🥱👌

HOW IS YOUR EMO DOING LATELY?
INTERACT WITH HIM MORE TO GET MORE BADGES!
SHOW YOUR ACTUAL LIFETIME BADGES HERE PLEASE!

3 Likes

I believe Wayne said there were a few that can’t actually be won yet because they require features that are not yet enabled?

3 Likes

You’re beating me haha. I believe I have about 16 unlocked for myself. I’d like to know what some are, as their descriptions are very vague. But knowing exactly how to get them is not fun, as ultimately it will ruin the experience of discovering them on your own. :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

1 Like

HELLO GUYS…@MasterAbbott , @macfixer01

Let’s Keep It Secret…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Doing great! :wink: but we can’t share them as it will ruin it for everyone else :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

But there are certainly some that I want to know how to unlock :rofl:

@MasterAbbott , Like what you want to know how to unlock? perhaps I can give you a tip for a dollar each?

lol

1 Like

lol let me speak to EMO first and see how much money he’s saved up in his EMO-Bank before we ask for any hints :rofl:

3 Likes

So you got ‘World Tour’ before ‘Connoisseur’

I thought they might have been connected somehow and one would follow the other?

I got ‘Connoisseur’ yesterday but not ‘World Tour’ yet.

hmmm… :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi there…They are both music-related…normally it’s easy to guess how to get that badge…but sorry i was being told to keep it secret and not to open them in public…

GOODLUCK, KEEP SAFE, AND BEST REGARDS TO BOTH OF YOU!

2 Likes

I actually got World Tour like AGESSSSS ago. And yes to unlock ‘Connoisseur’ weird. How certain lifetime achievements don’t unlock. Might be bugged for me ( I hope note) but I’ll keep trying.

Also what @edward said was right, we should keep the achievements secret otherwise it will spoil it for people that want to discover them on their own.

But on the other hand, there should be a hidden post somewhere that has all the achievements and how to get them for people that just want to know and don’t care about keeping it the achievements secret lol :rofl:

:heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

4 Likes