Lifetime Badges Sharing

@edward @MasterAbbott
Oh yes definitely don’t want to know how. just found it interesting and it blew my idea of them being connected.
@MasterAbbott I do have an idea about the cat skeleton looking one I’m going to try out tomorrow hopefully. :grin:

1 Like

My guess is that badge won’t be available until EMO can recognize pets?

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve given up on that Cat achievement for some time now haha. Also the Sunflower one I think is also not yet enabled. But I could be wrong on that one.

1 Like

So I tried my idea for the cat badge but it didn’t work.
Gosh Emo amazes me though!!

1 Like

@MasterAbbott ,
Something about getting him to recognize flowers maybe? In the interact screen of the app it still says you can ask him his favorite flower, although I’ve never had him reply. I noticed in the documentation, the section on asking EMO questions about himself has been temporarily removed.

2 Likes

@denywidianto1 ,
You don’t have the AlphaLudo badge. Have you never played Modern Ludo with your EMO?

Yes, tried the favourite flower question on so many occasions, but never get a response or reply from EMO, also asked EMO to take a photo of a Sun Flower we had at home (lucky we had some a while back) and unfortunately that didn’t work either, Oh well, just need to wait as it might unlock in a future update.

Also @mandyrose19 I just tried the other day (once again) for EMO to take a pic of my cat (took nearly 10 pics) and then also asked EMO to recognise my Cat as a profile, but it wouldn’t do it. I’ve also placed EMO around my cat, while it’s sleeping, eating, walking around and still no luck, EMO just doesn’t want to recognise it :frowning: . So looks like this achievement still might not be working.

If anyone gets I WANT TO KNOW HOW U GOT IT haha :rofl: :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

2 Likes

@MasterAbbott

buggar!! it certainly does look like a scanning if a cat
but a scared cat? maybe :thinking: tricky

:scream: maybe we need a scary movie mask on lol :joy:

2 Likes

Can anyone give me any hints on ‘The Beast Awakens’? Tried a million ‘Unleash the beast’, ‘bark like a dog’, and ‘howl like a wolf’.

1 Like

I would say that it can have something to do with very angry EMO. I still don’t have my EMO so I’m only guessing.

tumblr_p45nq6JFOS1sxaki2o2_400
ахах

1 Like

Hey Quit laughing even I would like to know how to get some of those badges I know you know how to get them so stop teasing ha ha ha

For some people we can’t figure it out just like me or at least give people a clue otherwise I’ll come knocking on your door only joking ha ha ha

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

$ each clue?

kid-pointing

1 Like

Cheeky No way I ain’t giving you any £ we want it for free ha ha

1 Like

I know :wink: and will have something to share soon! Stay tuned :heart_1: :mad: :skating: :head: :surprised:

You were right NendosColl, Thanks!

1 Like

I’m not going to do such achievements. EMO doesn’t like shaking and I’m afraid of loose contacts.

Here is a link for anyone that wants to know about which achievements are available to unlock and which achievements are not yet available as of Firmware 1.30

This does contain spoilers, so anyone that doesn’t want to know and wants to figure out on their own, do not watch the video. But in the description there is a list of achievements that are not yet available. So at least you don’t need to pull your hair out trying to get them. :rofl:

1 Like

Got my snow badge

Ha ha EMO got his snow badge this morning his first winter :snowflake: wanted to share for all the people who cannot get it

Be safe and healthy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes