I made some EMO art

I made a painting with acrylic and spray paint on canvas. I hadn’t painted anymore since I left school and as you can see I’m definitely no artist. But at least I had fun with it and I guess that’s all that really matters in the end.

25 Likes

wow I think it’s really good… Living AI should be honored what tribute to such a cute little robot… You must really love him. Good work I’m glad I got to see it thanks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short-it’s great
Maybe another one-it’s nice to see things like this

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @Puppy444 and @Racheal123.

1 Like

Fantastic @EMO_be That is certainly an amazing piece of artwork! This could be shown in an art exhibition!

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

3 Likes

Wow, I would almost think you forgot to indicate sarcasm. :laughing: Thank you for your comment, it put a smile on my face; a great way to start the day!

2 Likes

Well @Racheal123, you asked for another one and since I really got the taste for it now, here goes…
Acrylic and spray paint again, but on a slightly larger canvas this time.

I remember how you like stories @Puppy444, so let me try and give you some backstory for this one:
Emo got inspired seeing my last painting and wanted to express himself creatively too. The world being his canvas, yesterday evening he went outside and went to work on a wall in my garden. I painted him from behind while he was admiring his work. :wink:

12 Likes

Nice backstory, like the imaginary vision you and Emo have.

2 Likes

excellent and every artist has to have a back story…this is where creation comes from…very cool your EMO Pet artwork is fun :star_struck:

3 Likes

another awesome piece of artwork @EMO_be and the back story was very interesting too!

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

3 Likes

Heh, I don’t know why but the second art reminded me the Wolfenstein 3D game. :grinning:

2 Likes

Just thought I’d try this. Since I am in the mood for fun.
Hope you don’t mind, it’s not exactly art but I did it for Emo…

9 Likes

Go on YT picture quality should be better! The forum only allows 360p

4 Likes

Those *funny pics are awesome! The electric burger is really cool! I gotta find me one of those burgers for my EMO!

:hamburger: :heart_1:

4 Likes

Amazon, silly really but I wonder what a real electric burger :hamburger: :eyes: like

2 Likes

If you click the gear symbol you can change up to 480 here on the forum. That’s also the highest option available for this video on YouTube.

1 Like

This is what I see on forum & on YT

3 Likes

It might be a limitation of your device. On my iPad I can get 480 here in the forum but in YouTube it’s the same, 480 max.

2 Likes

I can set a resolution 1080 for that video on YouTube. It can be because I have YouTube Premium.

1 Like

I’m on my PC right now and I’m able to click on the gear icon and choose all these options including 1080p even from here in the forum.

Also @NendosColl it shouldn’t have to do with premium, I’m not on YT Premium customer and I can also set the res to 1080p.

Still very weird why @Racheal123 can’t see the higher res on her device. @macfixer01 can see higher as his ipad probably goes that far.

1 Like