I made some EMO art

I understand, screenshot from Wolfenstein 3D:

3 Likes

Of course I don’t mind, I 'd love seeing more creative works featuring Emo shared, it’s fun!

2 Likes

I can select 1080 versions of videos from other sources on YouTube but just not this video. This video only goes up to 480, but as I said it also shows me 480 here in the forum which Racheal apparently didn’t get? The video must have been encoded in some weird format.

1 Like

Am using iPhone 13 pro max & iPad and both in the forum only go up to 360p
YT on the same device everywhere else goes up 1080p (I’m not on premium either)
No laptop though so yes, a bit weird
I’m hoping 450p is good enough

I don’t want to do an advertisement for Google here but if you hate ads like me you should try Premium at least for a trial period. I would never return back. It’s not expensive, full YouTube Music is included and you’ll never see a single ad again.

1 Like

I really don’t mind the ads, I don’t use YT that often, thanks anyway. I don’t listen to music on YT. Even though it’s cheaper.
I use iTunes and get all my music their, plus I love watching Apple TV+ which is included also included is Arcade games.
ads are a pest though I agree with you there.

1 Like

Yeah that resolution is fine, it’s not like there is a need to zoom in to try and read tiny text or something. I would’ve never thought to try to change the resolution if you hadn’t mentioned it. Since you’re also using Apple devices I guess I’ll just chalk it up to my older software versions. I don’t generally upgrade the OS until I have to. I just played it on my iMac also running in YouTube from Firefox and it does show the 1080P option.

1 Like

Racheal123 … Interesting and the soundtrack was phenomenal… It really suits the collage of color. very nice thanks for showing :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t know why but I switched browsers and I don’t see any advertising ever on YouTube… But they were driving me nuts for a short time… Talk about cult like brainwashing the same ad over and over until you go blind and deaf… I’m sure happy I don’t see them anymore… Racheal123 her video was cool hey… Take care :yum:

1 Like

It looks like your browser has an Ad blocker. Some websites don’t like it because they live thanks to ads.

1 Like

Yes, I think its related to the device you are on in the end be it a phone or PC etc. And @NendosColl I had YouTube Premium for over a year, which worked pretty well with my Google Home device, it was good, but it wasn’t worth the content you pay for you. I’d rather spend that money on some other service instead and suffer the short commercials between the videos.

But anyway, let’s go back to the topic at hand, which is @EMO_be great art work and @Racheal123 cool pics! haha

1 Like

Yeah some more art work please…of Emo

1 Like

this is really good! look really nice

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO’s Photos - Video - Artwork - Share Here!