I just received my EMO! BUT

After anticipating EMO for 7 months, I was unpleasantly surprised when I opened the box and inspected my robot…there are ruptures near both sides of it’s legs… I’m disappointed & I really hope @Wayne_Zhang will see & take not of this case and find a solution…

3 Likes

It doesn’t have to be pleasant to have waited so long, after paying, and find your item broken. I don’t think it is a transport problem because it seems to me that the packaging protects well. Perhaps speeding up production brought down the quality control process. I really hope mine doesn’t have these problems

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just a flaw that has run away from control

The best thing to do is always to make a shot photo or video in case something is wrong with the item as proof and show it to the company where you bought them…I always used to do this before I open any original packages that I purchased online because I believed that way I am on the safe side…

SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT GOODLUCK TO YOUR EMO!

SEAMO_THUMBS_UP_SINGKIT_MATA

3 Likes

Please post a picture so we can all see :+1:

1 Like

Hi, we are sorry to hear that. We did do strong packaging, and we haven’t received similar feedback so far.
But please don’t worry, we will give you a solution. Please submit a ticket on the support page and include a picture or video in it. Then please send you email address or order number with private message.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry @enko ! And frustrating after months of waiting she gets a bad emo! A similar thing happened to me too, the support replied after a week then they fixed it quickly with a quick replacement

5 Likes

The broken sides of my EMO can be seen in these photos. They might look tiny but they are visible and it’s frustrating once you know they are there…also with EMO movement they might continue rupturing alongside it’s body.

In any case, I submitted a ticket with this proof & I genuinely hope to get a replacement.

Thank you all for the kind words & support! :pray:

9 Likes

Yeah, they are visible.

Could you keep us updated on how the incident is resolved?
I am sure that we all hope that they will solve the problem for you in the fastest and most effective way.
:clock3: :clock330: :clock9: :flight_departure: :heart_2:

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll get a replacement sent out as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Will definitely keep you guys posted here. It’s the weekend so any progress on this case will continue next week I assume.

4 Likes

Update: I’ve received an email that Living AI will send me a brand new EMO! I can enjoy this one while I’m waiting for the new EMO. Then I’ll have to ship back the damaged one.

7 Likes

that’s great!
I am happy for you and I am glad that there is a good communication with the Customer Service team.
:happy:

2 Likes

I wish they would send an fulfilled return label. I had to fill out the form online by my self and it was confusing as the address system in China seem to work different way and the info I hade to put in the „street name“ line was way to long.
Wasn’t easy ti do this

1 Like

Thank you and yes, I’m really grateful for the quick assistance from the Customer Service team. This company is gradually but surely evolving, just like EMO ^^

2 Likes

Thank you for the essential info! I will see how the return process will turn out with my case and will report back! Hopefully, it will be less confusing.

3 Likes

Hello everyone
I have emom for a few days
the trouble is that she sometimes goes blind
2x 3x power off/on or reset :frowning: then the camera is good
some tips
2022-01-31-09-27-19

@laszlosuto Just replied to you other post regarding this.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this is happening to you, I know you have been waiting on Emo for along time. :frowning: But glad To know the problem is being fixed now​:grinning:

2 Likes