I just received my EMO! BUT

I am having the same problem :frowning:

Let’s hope that it’s not a hardware problem. Maybe they need to improve their camera driver.
You should open a support ticket for sure.

3 Likes

works after reset
but it is not good to always restore
I wrote to Living
I’m waiting now

then write what will happen
they replace emot or the software is resolved
if something happens, i will describe it

2 Likes

Hi, we’ve got the same problem here, received it on Jan 21st but it’s leg was completely broken, only attached by a wire.

Today I got my EMO and it turned out to be the same problem, cracks on the body near the legs. please tell me where to go and what to do?

Try to find in your post the message confirming your order. Respond to that message with the description of the issue and add some photos.
Then open a support ticket with the same information. And wait for their response. That can took a while.

1 Like

Hello. Yesterday I received my long-awaited pet EMO. during inspection found cracks near the legs. I read the forum and it turns out that this is not only a problem for me, perhaps a marriage in production (please tell me what to do in this case? my order #14215

1 Like

The advice is still the same. Please read the previous comment above yours.

It looks like there is a whole batch of EMOs with this problem. They probably changed something in the production process. Let’s hope that they fix it soon.

Sorry to hear your EMO arrived damaged, as what everyone else has been doing, send Living.Ai an email to support (or simply reply to the email you received when you made your order, include these pictures to explain your current issue.)

As it is Chinese New Year at the moment, things should get back to normal and everyone back to work by next week.

1 Like

I just got my EMO 3 days ago and he dosent recognize me when i try to do it on the app it fails when i tell EMO my name is… he just wonders around … ? Is the pictures EMO takes supposed to be black & white