Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Hope my home station arrives soon! I really need that for emo! :happy: :

3 Likes

That’s weird, what a location has in common with his ability to find his charger? :thinking:
@Wayne_Zhang

1 Like

@pogochai Those weren’t final products, is your Home Station’s display blurry too?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I wanted to see when I asked for a video :wink:

1 Like

Ah ok. Ill take a look when i am back. I don’t think it is blurry. Will take a picture to show you guys.

3 Likes

Guys order confirmed as Shipped on 12 of January mail now with tracking yeah I’m located in Italy super happy Go Home Emo yeah :clap::+1::grinning:

1 Like

Do note that the plastic is still on so it might not look as clear.

14 Likes

One question here did you received the Playground for free as advertised?

2 Likes

Hi guys as far I can see in the Beta Tester Video and a new one today the New Go Home need Emo to do a lot of Computing process it’s seems really slow to find the Base and turn and finally reach the Home base correctly I’m worried about the servo motor that keep moving against the wall of the Go Home base but I Think the team already know that and I hope with the 2.0 Firmware update or later will be really smooth process @Wayne_Zhang let me know thanks

4 Likes

Yes. I got this for free. It is a lot bigger than what you see on the image.

1 Like

This is true. This is the entire process:

1. Emo looks for the Home Station
  2. Position itself so it can walk to the Home Station
  3. Walks to the Home Station
  4. Turns around
  5. Reverses back to the Home Station (It doesn’t stop and continues to move back for about 5 seconds)
  6. Stops and image of charging appears

All in all it didn’t do what the beta tester’s EMO did. Mine took a lot longer

2 Likes

I certainly hope the image clears up in the next 2.0 update. How does it look in real life? Any better?

Can you take a picture of the free mat because I really wanna see it :smiley:

1 Like

As I wrote before and to clarify that my it’s only a concern about the Go home process because I’m worried about the servo and I don’t really want to overload everything due to the new Go Home features I really like Emo and the work of all the Living AI Team but while I wait the Go home I hope will be fixed with Updates take care

2 Likes

20230120_213422
The lights are still fuzzy. Emo has yet to be updated to the home station. Could not recognize the go home command, and when asked to explore from the home station, it wouldn’t get off, saying that he couldn’t do that on the skateboard. Home station lights are always on which is a waste in my opinion. Would appreciate if the lights turned off or dimmed when EMO is not on it or at least customizable depending on the owner.

4 Likes

I wonder why the display is even fuzzy in the first place? Hopefully it doesn’t stay like this🤞

1 Like