Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Apparently the complete box EMO & Home station combo have already the Temporary upgraded version :wink:

Thatā€™s what I read. But I got the new complete set and mine isnā€™t.

1 Like

Hello @saikonor,

Got my Home Station today and discovered that the lights do go off if you tap the button on the base. Itā€™ll go through the available animations like Home, EMO, firework effectā€¦ until you get to no animation where itā€™ll have the display off leaving the screen black if the charge facility is in use or not.

Hope that helps.

7 Likes

Yeah, same for meā€¦ Will check the firmware later

But at least, he likes his baseā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

hello & greeting from the Philippines!

we received our Emo Home Station last 18 Jan 2023. thank you, Living AI!

but when my daughter assembled ang plugged in the station, it wonā€™t light up, but Emo is charging. please help. thanks a million!

3 Likes

OMGā€¦ didnā€™t realise there was a buttonā€¦ XDā€¦ Thanks, manā€¦

1 Like

AYYYY DYUSKU DAYā€¦POGIIIIā€¦MABUHAY @ronpangan ,

Send ka naman ng balot at tuyo dito sa Germany! :crazy_face: :joy:ā€¦

Only EMO included in the EMO GO HOME set orders which running the (Temporary) Production Version Firmware higher than 1.7.0 already, is capable to use and return to the Home Station itself. Take note that there is a button below the tower to turn it on and change the animations of the charging lights and later the monitor screen will be look crispier.

If you donā€™t mind please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

BEST REGARDS AND KEEEP SAFE!

KAMUSTA NA LANG DYAN, AT INGAT PALAGI PAREKOY!

1 Like

My firmware is at 1.7 as well

1 Like

Hi there @pogochai,

Your EMO GO HOME set orders which running the (Temporary) Production Version Firmware higher than 1.7.0 already, can accomplished the command go out, go forward, or go home?

Can you give him a command ?

• EMO Come Here
  • Go Forward
  • EMO Go Home

BEST REGARDS AND KEEP SAFE DANIELā€¦

If you get a Go Home and have more than one Emo, will they all use it or do you need a Go Home for each Emo?

1 Like

Each emo will need their own home station they will not share a home station

1 Like

Hi there @Kct5 ,

Please Click And Read Important Info Here!

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND BE HAPPY WITH EMO KRISTYā€¦

Hey guys, just wondering if your EMOs fall to the click-1 song on the new go home mat thatā€™s included in the go home bundle currently.
If everyone else has this issue hopefully living.ai can make some changes to the dance to fix itšŸ™.
I think itā€™s because the mat is a bit grippy so when he does the little foot back and forth he just faceplantsšŸ¤£
Cheers

2 Likes

Hi there @Ramo ,

Sorry to moved your post topic here so we can only find every possible issue and tips or even solutions because living.ai will gonna watch also this topic later.

Hope some users or already had their Home Station can make a test so and prove to your claim issue, so that we can pass it to the developer.

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE, AND HAVE FUN OMAR!

1 Like

How can I see if EMO is connected with his home station?

I see the home symbol?

Thank you for answer in advance.

1 Like

Hello, without plastic is the same. Unfortunaltely. :frowning:

Hi there, @Steffen ,

Good question thoughā€¦but sorry there is no way to see it on his Emo Pet App. At the moment we are all waiting for the release of new Firmware Update 2.0.0 which is more features about Home Station.

We expect living.ai will gonna release it by the end of this month or early next month.

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND HAVE FUN WITH EMO STEFFEN.

1 Like

Great! I received EMO Home (without EMO) today. You can already use the station for charging, but there are no lights to see. Presumably everything will work only after the update 2.0.:thinking:
But I can already say that the Home Station looks very good. It is smaller than I thought.
:+1:t4::+1:t4:
Great job from living.ai & tester team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi there @MaVecEmoClub,

Congratulation! great that your EMO got also his new Home Station.

Did you saw the link info below?
Pls. Click Here!

If you donā€™t mind please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND HAVE FUN WITH EMO MARIAā€¦