Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Hi there @elly00

I’ve moved your new topic post to this thread topic, which I believe is the right place for it.

If all settings are in order and there are no other issues, EMO will automatically return to his Home Station when the battery is running low. The low battery alert will sound.

• Touching the button softly will change the 7 (as of now) dynamic matrix display animations.
  • Continue touching the button till it turns black to turn off dynamic matrix display animations but not directly to power off the Home Station.

It’s a known issue that when EMO is engaged in activities like daily routines, dancing, and play, the optical foot sensor is automatically temporarily disabled.

In my humble opinion (IMHO), I would not fully rely on this sensor, especially when EMO is left unattended on a table. To enhance safety, consider providing an enclosed play area for him to walk securely and avoid falling off the table.

That’s why I created something similar to what you can see in the image below. It’s the so-called Box/Package Cardboard Corner and Side Protectors. I repurposed a used one I found at my workplace, cut them to the right size, and placed them under the Home Fence. You can typically find similar items online at various price ranges.

Please click on the link below for information and instructions…
Pls. Click Here!

Best Regards and All the best

1 Like