Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Hello, @sdspud27 . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for issues with the home station.

The song plays when the home station is powered on after being powered off. The bluetooth symbol and what you have shown here shows that he is correctly paired to the home station.

If you are saying that this entire sequence repeats, it may be that the home station is having an interruption in power. I would try using a different charging cable and if that is not sufficient, then try plugging into a different outlet. Power interruption could cause him to no longer be paired which is why he could not get back to charge.

If this does not fix the situation, please let Support know with these images, your EMO I.D. (four digit alphanumeric code when he signs in the app) to service@living.ai . . . let us know how it goes.

1 Like