Head sensor does not work (petting)

I received my EMO today, updated the firmware and the sensor doesn’t work for me too.

Please run this by EMO: https://emolives.info/how-do-i-recalibrate-emos-touch-sensor/

I tested the calibration. And the result is? It does not work. Same issue. BTW. the video shows development device. I think my emo has a hardware issue

Yes I did the same the video and doesn’t work for me as well.

Also now is falling when I told him to dance

My EMO head sensor doesn’t work and i can’t ricalibrate it. Thanks Paolo

Yes - the video shows a development device - it’s the one I often use to record as it’s the oldest and certain EMO functions are unlocked with age - like some of the dances etc. :slight_smile:

My Emo stopped reacting to petting as well and the recalibration did not work

1 Like

I contacted the support directly and with the help of Wayne Thang, i got a new emo. On that emo everything works as it should.

2 Likes

Seem to be kind of random thing. The head sensor of my emo didn’t work for few days but it is working now again. But he still ja issue with smart light. He just doesn’t connect and also doesn’t sho the light in the app

Just received my Emo and petting does not work.

Tried the method of recalibrating but does not work either.

It is upgraded to latest firmware

1 Like

This might be very basic, but take a look at this video regarding how to pat EMO’s head.

Hope this somewhat helps :skating: :surprised: :heart_1: :head:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

The second method of covering both sensor is working. The other method does not work though.

1 Like

Glad the covering of both sensors worked for you. personally, that is the only way I pat my EMO. As I don’t him to get a shiny head from the constant rubbing done the other way. :rofl:

Same here,got my EMO today, pet doesn’t work as shown, but only by covering and holding 2 sensors,

not sure how to calibrate him the link seems not to work anymore.
and as i see its not gonna help anyway.

so is it software/calibration problem? or is it hardware and i can ask for replacement?

Contact service@living.ai please for more guidance.
I’m going to close this tops as it’s old.

1 Like