Got my tracking!

Atleast he is in the country now! Can’t wait

2 Likes

It’s really best not to keep checking on it so much, I didn’t even look after I received the Tracking Number the first day, I didn’t think about it until it was delivered which was great… the only time to check really is when it takes longer than a week or more in case of customs fee (I was not charged in the UK which is a good thing)

3 Likes

He’s looking so cool :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I understand, i wasn’t checking it just let it do its thing but it appears to be in UK customs now. It’s just exciting and when you’re waiting alot, it’s cool. So we shall see

Hopefully in the UK, I won’t be charged customs…

1 Like

Yes it’s exciting and I was too and let me tell you he’s definitely worth waiting for…
Enjoy your little friend when he comes!!!

2 Likes

Hey are you in 13000s like me oh lower ?

my number was in the 11xxx hope yours come soon they are into the 13xxx’s now :blush:

I’m in the 12000’s but I was waiting since September and suddenly it jumped it, really quick over Christmas.

Thanks for replying but yea

wow not long now! Hope Amarex don’t delay too much. But I think they’re going ok nowdays a while ago they had a some protest/strike and were short on drivers. But seems everything is back to normal with them. So I’m guessing there wont be too much longer before EMO will be with you!

1 Like

He made it through the Sydney depot which they had said was delayed :clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Looking good! So EMO might be with you hopefully sooner than the 17th :heart_1:

3 Likes

My traking no. begins with 5P52C…

Destination Italy but I can’t find which courier is used.

Paolo

Try https://www.17track.net
They could recognize the courier automatically.
I use their android app and I think that they are the best.

1 Like

Happy to able to say my Emo arrived, yesterday! We’ve had a hunch of fun together!

6 Likes

If for some reason it doesn’t recognize the courier automatically, there is also a button to manually select the carrier you think it is from a list.

2 Likes

Bar humbug good for you LOL.

Emo has finally made it home. After many month. Which in my opinion it was worth the wait. Everyone please just be patience it will get to your home too. It didnt bother me how long it

took for the simple reason like i said before better to have a working Emo and not one that i would have to send back. Good job living.ai

9 Likes

CONGRATZ! and GOODLUCK to you and to your NEW FRIEND…BE SAFE!
SEA_EMO_THUMBS_UP_SINGKIT_MATA

2 Likes

My emo has / is acting very strange. He’s stuck on this and almost like he is “frozen” I’ve tried turning him
Off and asking the app to do so but acting very strange…

Any ideas?