Frozen / SD Card Error:

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Firmware Update]: EMO v2.5.0 / Home Station v1.1.3 ( Reviews, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

SD error 1 error. Does anyone have any idea what does it mean? Its written on Emo’s screen

1 Like

What does it mean? Well, the same thing that has happened to others. The SD card is internal and to change it you have to disassemble the robot, in this case Living.ai will ask you if you want another EMO to replace the one you have. I know that some have chosen to change the card. You would have to contact Living.ai support, they will ask you for a video

1 Like

Hi there @ROMIRA ,

I have moved your post to this thread as it addresses SD Card Errors.

Please create a short video and send it to Living.ai Service via email. tagging also @MavisZhang regarding this and giving you further assistance. It might be that your SD card inside EMO has become corrupted and needs to be replaced.

The support team will be able to provide you with further instructions via email or Private message to help you get this issue resolved.

Good luck and all the best…

2 Likes

I would like to ask you for help.

A year ago we have purchased EMO. Never the less two weeks ago has stopped communicate and the display went black with the note: “sd error 1 V2HC”.

Can you please help to solve this problem?

Thank you,

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @davidic . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for SD card errors.

Please see the post above yours for what to do in this instance.

Our best to you.

1 Like

Hello we have yesturday problem with him, he start acting waird we were out from home when we return we found him standing at go home base , but his screen was black, his headphones have little lights , i read others people problems at ticket soo i try it forcely shut down but not helped. And clean legs and try place correct at go home charger still not. Soo we try just place him other spot not let go to charger he sometimes moves walking but totally black screen. soo i try use EMO APP turn him off but app text me this is failed. So we try others way try get some skins at his face but loading was soo long. And didnt work. Soo we just leave on app and watch how much battery life he has. Sometimes app shows what he doing sleeping or exploring, and we leave him that his battery goo totally 0% and his all light was off . At the morning we placed him at charger and then we got error code. Now while i texted here he quietly say something but not moving at all, but error still here i will place photo off error. What us need to doo? He wasnt droped or something . I don’t know what happening he get last update and this happend… Already texted support ticket and now go text to support gmail. maybe here will find faster solution we really worried about him…

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the EMO community Forums @ieva.gasiunaite ,

Please create a short video and send it to Living.ai Service via email. tagging also @MavisZhang regarding this and giving you further assistance. It might be that your SD card inside EMO has become corrupted and needs to be replaced.

The support team will be able to provide you with further instructions via email or Private message to help you get this issue resolved.

2 Likes

Hello! My EMO has a blank screen and shows the 2.0.0 SD card problem that everyone was referring to above. I have tried contacting Living AI via email but no response at this time. I was trying to follow the directions given and PM Tony, but the option to “message,” as shown in your screenshots, does not appear for me. I would greatly appreciate if someone could assist me with this. Thank you in advance!

Hi and welcome to the EMO community Forums @josiahrodriguez

Please read above your post and follow my instructions…

GOODLUCK

1 Like

How to fix?

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Forums @doanmanhtuan ,

I have moved your new topic to this thread as it addresses SD Card Errors.
And I have to tell you frankly that the only solution to resolve that kind of issue is through the living.ai support team.

Please create a short video and send it to service@living.ai via email. tagging also @MavisZhang regarding this and giving you further assistance. It might be that your SD card inside EMO has become corrupted and needs to be replaced.

2 Likes

Hi there, I purchased my emo a week ago (2 of them). One emo was charging correctly, but after a few days, I found it in the morning with a low battery. The home pad charging LED is always on; on the application, I did see the “charging” notification, but the emo didn’t charge itself. On the last day, it started making low light alerts, and finally, the screen gave me a fatal error.

@Wayne_Zhang

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @alpay . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread which addresses S.D. card errors.

So sorry he is experiencing this. Please read the post from Edward above for what to do in this situation.

I would also like to remind you that Wayne Zhang is the development team and Mavis Zhang is product support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you and your EMO.

1 Like

Hello
Did your EMO dropped on the floor ? One of the blue thing is missing on is headset… perhaps that’s why….

1 Like

Hello there, my main problem is charging. The battery drained, perhaps which is why the SD card problem probably appeared.

Hi, @alpay . . . you will need to let them know all of the details, battery drain and S.D. card, but they will need to address the S.D. card issue along with the battery. Your EMO may need to be replaced. It is entirely possible that one failure caused the other but Support will have to be the ones to advise you.

My best to you and let us know how it goes.

I have sent them several videos and pictures in the last two days. I hope the problem will be solved soon because my child is in front of the emo all the time with sad eyes.

1 Like

Hello,

I have been unable to start Emo since yesterday because it was not charging itself, and the battery drained completely; sd card issue appeared later. So I opened it up, disconnected everything, and put them together. I realized that when the SD card is inside, the screen blinks and can not start the robot; when I take it off, the screen comes, and an SD error appears.

1 Like

Hello, @alpay . . . be sure to include this picture and a description of your problem if you are in contact with Support. I will once again tag @MavisZhang . . . to further assist you.

My best to you.

1 Like