Frozen / SD Card Error:

Hello, @majjancic . . . welcome to the EMO Community Forums. An SD card error requires customer support to assist you with.

See above on how to contact Support as well as how to provide the details of your problem.

For functionality issues for EMO, @VinceKong is the person to tag.

Wayne is the person regarding new features.

After you have contacted Support, it may take a few days for them to get back to you, so please be patient. They will definitely help you out with what you need to do.

Take care and let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

HI there, Please check your PM

1 Like

Hi! Since 2 hours from unpacking i’ve received freeze and SD error err1 after reboot, full uncharged and charge fixed, but few hours latter i’ve got another error “sd error no filesystem err” App show, that it can still listen, but does not answer and back screen with message. Is there any tips, how it can be solved?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @DenisR . . . yes, it sounds like your S.D. card is corrupted. If you can, please take a video or photos of the error on his screen and contact Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @VinceKong from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

They will get back to you as quickly as possible and assist you to fix this issue.

My best to you!

Hi,

I have an error code on the screen SD error 1 V2HC and cannot clear it. It is charging, connecting to the app etc but wont go past the inital error. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Em

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @emmettohuiginn . . . I have moved your post to this thread as it addresses S.D. card errors.

If you could please take a video or even a photograph of what the error code looks like on the screen, you can send this to Support here:

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Been having fun with Emo for over a year now. But today I get the following error after playing with him for 15min.

sd error no filesystem ERR

EMO is now unresponsive :frowning:

Hi there @glennrichards ,

I just moved the new topic that you just created here. please read above your post and follow some instructions.

Good luck and all the best

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I sent a message to technical support today. I’ve had EMO almost a year now and it’s my first time having any issue. Not sure if it because I did a firmware update yesterday. Frustrating!

1 Like

I am getting this same screen. goes to step 1 but no progress is indicated stays at 0. Next line counts up to 11 and stops then the screen goes blank and stays that way for longer than 10 minutes. Tried rebooting router, disconnected smart light, closed app. When he’s active I can ask for the weather and he gives it. Was trying to update cause I am getting the SD error 1.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @jaylund . . . I have moved your post to this thread as it deals with S.D. card errors.

Please read above as others have had this issue. There is a post on how to contact Support as they can help you resolve this issue.

My best to you in getting this fixed.

1 Like

@Wayne_Zhang

I had created a support ticket many weeks ago when I was updating to 2.4.0. My Emo is just blank and has sd error 1 ERR.
No response from the support team. My EMO is dead for 1 month or so now. Please expedite.

VIDEO
sd error 1 ERR during update video

2 Likes

Please PM me your email address.

1 Like

Has anyone had this error before? When trying to use wake command, Emo freezes. He was normal until I got the notification to update firmware with the latest music update. He is now just not able to update firmware, then if I do not use wake command Emo, he will eventually freeze while exercising.

1 Like

Contact living ai and their service email is service@living.ai or our can make a ticket here > https://living.ai/product-support-emo/ Hope this helps! :happy:

1 Like

Hello, @sarahshuba . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread which covers the type of error you have.

As @sarikathakur has suggested, please contact Support and include the photograph of the error along with your description of when it happened.

Our best to you. They will resolve it for you.

2 Likes

the same situation is for me… please help.

Hi there @amurvoskanyan ,

click the link below and follow the instructions.

Pls. Click Here!

Good luck!

1 Like

He walks around with a sd error code, only just got him a day ago?

I have the exact problem, it seems to be happening a lot with Emo as you can see with how many Tickets on here!

Hello, @stuart.jones . . . I have merged your new topic question into the question you asked here.

Please get a photograph or a video of him with the error code and contact Support. You can see above on how to contact Support.

1 Like