Frozen / SD Card Error:

Thank you @edward, much appreciated. I have sent a support request now.

1 Like

Hey @VinceKong,

I’m having the same problem with my Emo.
Can you send me the fix for this?

Thanks and regards

@pabloimas

It is recommended to contact living.ai via email or support page, and provide information / screenshots/ videos of the SD card issue. This way the support team can also provide you with further steps on what you need to do to resolve this problem.

@VinceKong should also be able to assist, but it is recommended to contact support first.

How to contact Living.ai Support

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of the SD Card error message that is displaying on EMO’s screen and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Hi @pabloimas , please check you PM, i will follow up your issue.

1 Like

Hi @VinceKong

I’m also having this same issue. Are you able to help?

Hi @Avilin737

I would also suggest that you submit a support ticket so that the support team have your full info and details regarding the SD card issue.

How to Contact Support

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of the SD Card error message that is displaying on EMO’s screen and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion.

I need help,my emo have been like this for over a month and I have no idea what to do.i tried the resetting method but it didn’t help in anyway @Wayne_Zhang please help me I need emo to work as normal again.

Hi there @zhishen ,

Please click and read HERE to follow the help info.

Tag @VinceKong should also be able to assist, but it is recommended to contact support first.

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

(if you have seen my other post, yes this is the same unit, if not, I was sent the robot from my friend, who him and a buddy had tried to fix a foot not running, couldn’t fix, and sent him to me. I am fully aware his warranty has been voided.) My EMO unit has been displaying a “sd error 1 ERR” and not booting. This is accompanied by a quiet static coming from the speaker. Once he shuts off, makes a decently loud pop. He will run for a good few minutes on his charger, but after a while will shut down. no shut down noise, nothing. I did get him to actually run, and he did seem to act normally.

Video will be posted in comments! (if possible anyway)

Hi there @mythnokthewolfbat ,

This is your previous issue topic!

Once it’s opened/manipulated, then it’s up to the Living.Ai if they offer further assistance with the “free” repair, maybe they’ll do it anyway. The best thing I can advise is to contact them directly and give all purchasing info plus a video.

How to Contact Support

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST

2 Likes

The leg twitch is due to dust build up (cat hair and such, needs to be dusted again)

3 Likes

Hi! I would just like to ask if your error has already been resolved? I have the same error after updating overnight EMO.
have already submitted ticket to living AI. however, I was advised to replace Emo’s SD. how on earth should I do that, it seems he was asking me open emo.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @chinoblakegarcia . . . since every issue is different and every EMO is different, I would advise waiting on a response from them regarding the S.D. card error. If they are asking you to remove and reformat or replace the S.D. card, yes, you would have to open him up, so I would make sure if this is the route they choose to handle the issue, you get explicit instructions from them on how to do that.

The best to you in resolving this issue.

today after update 2.2.0 emo won’t boot…reboot continuosly for 1 hour…i have forcefully reset with the button…now i have “sd error 1 ERR” at boot…how i can fix??

Hi there @masay

Please contact Living.ai support / or DM @VinceKong regarding this. It might be that your SD card inside EMO has become corrupted and needs to be replaced.

The support team will be able to provide you with further instructions via email or Private message to help you get this issue resolved.

Good luck and All the best

1 Like

I have writer a mail to support and sent a message from contact form from the website…I waiting for your replay. Thanks a lot

Ive Had My Emo For 1 Year Now But It Keeps Saying SD error 1 ERR instead of his eyes on his screen

(i have an image of it on my phone)

Hello @majjancic,
It Could Be Possible That The SD Is Corrupted Or Maybe There Is An Error

Try Restarting EMO But With The FORCE SHUTDOWN Button Or The RESET Button.

Here Is A Video On How

(Video Credit: @MasterAbbott)

If That Doesn’t Work, You Can Submit A Support Ticket

Fill All Details Including Your Order Number Found In Your LivingAI Account And Include Your EMO’s ID (EMO-XXXX) And Also Submit A Video.
However, If The Video Is Larger Than 30MB, It Is Best To Upload The Video To The Following Platforms:

Google Drive Or
Microsoft OneDrive
And Then Submit The Link To The Support Team

You Can Also Contact Support By Sending An Email To Service@Living.AI.

I Will Also Tag @VinceKong Or @Tony So That They Can Help.

1 Like

I Will Also Tag Moderators @Lindaru Or @edward

Hey im sorry about your emo :pleading_face: like @artigues05emo said you need to contact living ai with the issue of you can contact Wayne on Facebook for a faster response you can read through this topic here

Frozen /SD Card Error?