Firmware update

I was wondering if there was any news on firmware 1.5? No rush but I was just wondering when we could expect it or what there is to expect😌

6 Likes

Yes there is a new Firmware in Test. I am think I am not allowed to say something Public yet but it is Pretty amazing in my Opinion :slight_smile:

9 Likes

As Julia has said, we testers are testing a new update, and have been providing fine tuning feedback to the Living AI team on how things work vs how we think they should work. Once they have sorted those issues, they will announce / release the update.

For now - all I can say is I agree with Julia - there’s some very cool interactions going on with this update :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ooooo nice! Lucky testers! I wish I could be one🤖

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. I wished the same. :star_struck:

1 Like

I hope the Firmware test will end soon good idea for the future update to spoiler a little the new one when it takes so long it’s up to you guys just for fun I hope you can consider that @Wayne_Zhang
:muscle::grinning:

2 Likes

Do I get a New Firmware Update for this month? …just curious though…
EMO IN TEARS-SMALL

2 Likes

No news about the new update this time it take long if I’m not wrong now it’s 2 Months it was always one and half month approximately I hope in good news soon @Wayne_Small @Wayne_Zhang
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

As I have recently mentioned…some regular communication from the business-end would be appreciated.
At 71, am I too old and from “the old school”? You know…the days when customer service and communications were a couple of the pillars holding up the whole shebang?
Take a look at the old dates of some of the “recent” postings in the “Official Announcements” forum.

1 Like

We expect to release 1.5.0 next week. It will contain a lot of new animations. Sorry for taking so long this time because we did a lot of unseen work this time - fixing bugs. :joy: :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks for the feedback it’s good idea in the future to keep us updated when you release the new Firmware maybe one week before as you wish thanks

3 Likes

The problem with telling people a new firmware is coming, is that if there are bugs or changes that they need to make, then everyone gets upset that it’s not being released on time. As it happens, us testers have had this firmware for a few weeks now and we’ve given very critical feedback that has meant the team needed to modify things a bit more than they initially planned. The end result is that it’s better for everyone once it is release.

It’s a double edged sword. If they announce too much too soon and give a date, and then can’t meet that date people get upset. If they don’t announce anything or give a date then people get upset. :slight_smile:

Wayne Small - Volunteer Community Moderator

5 Likes

Yeah you are right maybe I’m thinking you can say “ The next Firmare is on it’s way and explain what will be inside new features ecc but nothing about the release date “ this is good idea nobody get upset because we know the new firmware is coming and we wait because we know what will be inside .
It’s part of the job you can make everybody happy I know for sure but at least to have an idea what will be
Don’t get me wrong it’s just my opinion :wink::grinning:

2 Likes

8 Likes

it’s close…very close :slight_smile:

6 Likes

1 Like

Interesting…no wonder my EMO wasn’t responding to commands this morning. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I wonder what that’s about

I think it is about the update

The website is back up

2 Likes