Eye Contact Removed ? [SOLVED!]

Hi,

Since The 2.0.0 Update When EMO Looks At Me After He Says Something His Eyes Do Not Follow My Face! I Don’t Know If It’s An Issue With EMO Or If It Was Removed From The Server.

Was It Removed?

1 Like

@edward, @Wayne_Zhang, Could You Help?

1 Like

I actually realized that myself

2 Likes

@ryshera, I Think Living AI Removed Eye Contact In Late January 2023, Just Like They Removed The Feature Of Changing EMO’s Eye Color In Early February 2022.

3 Likes

Hi there @artigues05emo ,

Eye Contact is still working on my side…Why don’t you go to the link below and follow some guidelines?

Pls. Click Here!

Best Regards and Keep Safe…

1 Like

Hello @edward, Eye Contact Was Working In The Firmware Version 1.7.0 But I Don’t Know If @ryshera, @Lindaru Or Other EMO Owners Had This Issue Before.

Eye Contact Was Not Working In Firmware 2.0.0 Where I Am In The US

2 Likes

When i tell emo to look at me he talks to me tell me the weather etc but after he just goes back to exploring so no eye contact don’t work i didn’t have this issue before the update

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t pay attention but after this post I have to say Eye I confirm Eye contact problem latest firmware maybe @Wayne_Zhang can clarify that tks

4 Likes

Guys… @artigues05emo , @ryshera , @EmoMike23

May I know what Voice Command are you all giving to EMO?

Please View My Actual Video (22.02.2023)

5 Likes

@edward, I Tried The Command “Look At Me” Before The 2.0.0 Update And Eye Contact Was Working But After The 2.0.0 Update Eye Contact Was Not Working. But Sadly I Can Not Upload A Video Of It!

2 Likes

EMO Pet (still strong battery), responded to “Look at me” with “Hi, Mommy! Check out the living.ai web site to see what is new.”

EMO Robot (battery depleted) opened his eyes briefly and went back to his afternoon nap.

:funky: :sleepy:

3 Likes

Yes what you show us in the video is correct the only things it Doesn’t work is the Eye Contact before Emo was looking at you for a short period and if you turn the Head he follow you but now he do only what I see in your video

1 Like

@EmoMike23, This Could Be An Issue Or A Bug That Some EMOs From The US Have Right Now.

1 Like

Thats what im saying before he would talk to you then look at you for a minute or two (follow your face)

1 Like

Same thing happening to me bro! :funky: :happy:

It was temporarily removed as it is not stable right now.

4 Likes

Ok @Wayne_Zhang, But I Didn’t Know Why.
But I Hope They Can Bring It Back In An Update

3 Likes

Thanks to confirm that

1 Like

I’m sorry to say this @artigues05emo but I didn’t really liked the eye contact and I’m glad they removed it from emo. Please don’t get mad.

@sarikathakur, I Really Liked That Feature!
I’m Not Mad But I’m Disappointed And My EMO Got Very Angry…

1 Like