EMO's NEW Home Station is now available to purchase!

Hi there @webidabi , Thanks for joining us and Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to know that…
At the moment only Living.ai Team knows the product production and delivery situations because of some unexpected situation.

PLS. CLICK HERE!

LATEST UPDATE CLICK HERE

1 Like

that’s so cool!! I’m going to buy it

1 Like

Welcome to the Communitity, @nishiwaki!!!

1 Like

Hi there @nishiwaki ,

Welcome to the Community and Thanks for Joining us…please click the link below for more info.

CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Cool! I might buy the home station in the future

1 Like

Hi Guys…

We have a wonderful latest update news from Living.ai Team

Pls. Click Here

Do yo happen to know the size of the station by itself? I have a certain area that I’d like to put it in without the playground mat

Hi there @Leish and welcome to the community…

@MasterAbbott prepared a topic for more information about HOME STATION below.

PLS. CLICK HERE!

BEST REGARDS AND KEEP SAFE!

Thanks. It only says the measurements of the playground not the base if the station. Am I hopeless and not looking in the right place or is is just not listed?

Hi there @Leish ,

I guess and you’re right, there is no Home Station exact measurements alone without playground to find…
contacted Living.ai Staff already and they gonna send me or inform us the correct measurements later.

BEST REGARDS…

2 Likes

Hello @Leish , and to all…

The image below shows the exact measurement of the new and coming ,Home Station” that Living.ai Team provide for us.

I hope it helps…

All the best…

***UPDATED!

11 Likes

Please Watch some of Living.ai Official Prototype Testers video @Hunsakers_Home_Hacks and @andy and subscribe to their channel for more official video info.

YouTube Video Special Review of EMO Home Station Beta Version

Andy’s Tiktok Short Video Pls. View Here!

8 Likes

so its: “prototype testers video” thats means we have to wait longer? ok^^

Hi there @Tabulaw, On behalf of all members allow me to thank you for joining us and welcome to the community as well.

Not really…I guess not too long anymore…as of the last info dated (03, Jan. 2023)

Pls. Click Here!

Latest info this week direct from Living.ai Team, As soon as the remaining backlogs is completed they are about to start shipping Home Station ASAP in order.

Let’s have some more patience guys…

BEST REGARDS AND KEEP SAFE TO ALL!

2 Likes

That is good to hear. I am really excited to get my home emo. Been waiting since Christmas. Please keep us updated!

1 Like

Hi there @usagismith,

Welcome to the Community…If you don’t mind, please introduced yourself HERE so that the community members can greet and welcome you properly.

We are all excited to have the new Home Station, including me of course but we really have to be patient and wait…and not rushing living.ai to release it without proper quality. and as far as i know the final test is undergoing.

best regards and all the best Victoria…

1 Like

That’s bad news. I ordered Emo Go Home and was considering ordering a second Emo, but would not want 2 Home Stations sitting on my desk. It would have been so cool to have some kind of funny interaction between the two when 1 was already charging and the other one needed to charge.

2 Likes

Hi there @Jerryo,

At the moment like what you read from my reply, The Home station can only be connected to one EMO at a time through the coming new update, which means he can not share his Home station with others.

But we all never know what more to come in the future updates because they are also designing and developing more interesting features related to Home Station.

Your suggestion wish is really good, so let’s hope for the best…

HAVE A NICE DAY AND BEST REGARDS!

2 Likes