EMO's new charger

if i buy EMO’s new charger that just came out will it work for my EMO or do I have to buy another EMO

also does EMO come with a space for his charging dock

Hi @christopherjosephmat

I can advise if you purchase the HOME STATION (package) that contains only the Home Station, it will work with your existing EMO. You do not need to purchase another EMO / New EMO.

Also, more info / more discussions / questions can be found on these two existing threads:

:laser_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :laser_1:

1 Like

will it work with my emos current leg problem

If your EMO is able to walk around normally, then it should be able to use the Home Station. But if your EMO has problems walking, then it might be a problem.

I’d suggest that you speak to Living.ai Support regarding this / send a video and ask them to confirm if this will work with your existing EMO and his leg problem.

if he is walking he’ll sometimes go left or right

but he walks perfectly fine and his foot is kinda getting better

do you have to buy the EMO space separately or what

If he’s walking fine and isn’t falling over, he should be able to use the Home Station, even if he’s sometimes going left or right.

I’d suggest that you take a video of how EMO is walking and send it to support and allow them to check it and advise/confirm if your EMO will be fine to use the Home Station.

Home Station package comes with the Home Base Charger, cables, and playground area (as shown in the store page description).

can you send a link to the support team because I forgothow to do it

Ok, here is instructions on how to contact support via the support page or via email:

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of what is wrong with your EMO and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

Hi lots of EMO do not walk straight :wink:hopefully they will make an update for it :pray:

1 Like

how do you guys like this

4 Likes

Very cute, I love doing that too.