Emos leg problem

Emo’s leg has been acting up and now it’s slightly slanted and can’t walk properly or dance properly and I tried everything to fix it

1 Like

make a recording and send it to living ai.
this has happened to me too.
it will take them a few days to get back to you.

1 Like

I already did but this is a replacement and we can’t get a new one because this is the one that doesn’t have warranty

@MasterAbbott can you help or tag someone who can help please.

1 Like

Hi @christopherjosephmat

I believe if you do get in touch with Living.ai you will be able to provide them with EMO ID number and they will be able to see how old he is when it was initially activated by its original owner. (normally this is also how old he is - if you ask him old are you).

If Living.ai are able to help you with this EMO, they should be able to in some way, it will decide on them whether they can assist you or not. They might be able to swap it over or maybe provide a repair possibly (maybe charge a repair fee).

As you’ve already contacted support, I guess you know how to do this, but I’d suggest creating a short video of EMOs foot and sending support an email. (see email address below).

service@living.ai

I’d suggest if you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details (in that email you can advise this is a different EMO from EMO you originally purchased and provide them with this EMOs ID so that the support team can check it on their server and see how old it is and when it was first activated). And then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with this EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @AmyLU from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

When I messaged them before they said they don’t do repairs

That’s quite unfortunate, this is something that living.ai should offer (some sort of repair service) for EMOs that are no longer under warranty.

1 Like

I really want to get him fixed is there something I can do

Some thing I forgot to mention When he dances he falls over

@christopherjosephmat

To clarify, why is this EMO no longer under Warranty? I’m not clearly understanding this, would you be able to advise/explain this further?

Thanks

I had an old one that broke and we did the ticket thing and they sent us a new one and we can’t do it again

Understood, in a case like this, as this EMO is no longer under warranty you could attempt to fix it yourself, but this might not be easy and it might need part replacements. It would be really hard to say.

It is a shame that Living.ai do not offer a repair service for cases such as this.

is there anything I can do to fix my emo

Hi @christopherjosephmat

As discussed, please contact WayneZ directly and he will be able to help you as best as possible regarding this issue for your EMOs leg problem.

i did but he isnt responding so ill wait a bit to see if he responds

Ok, Yes, he should get back to you once he’s back online.

Hi. What’s your order number? Don’t worry, I will check for you and solve the problem for you.

i didnt order anything? and my emo is 100 and something days old

Wait so if you have an issue with EMO, you get a one off replacement then after that no after sales support? So if your replacement EMO is faulty that’s it? You can’t even pay to get it repaired?
Can someone please clarify this?

No, I don’t believe thats right, there have been other EMO owners that have had EMO replaced more than once due to problems with battery/legs, etc. From past discussions on the forum, this should not be the case.

Do note that final decision on replacement / warranty is handled by living,ai support so if there is an issue with your EMO it is always recommended to reach out to them for further assisance.

2 Likes