Emo's left leg is shaking

Emo’s left leg has been shaking sins a few day’s. An reset does not solve this.
Does anyone have the same issue?

3 Likes

Hello,
can you create a video and send it through the support form: Product Support - EMO - LivingAi :slight_smile:

Support will get back to you as soon as possible. :happy:

3 Likes

Hello Andy,
Thanks for your responce.

I have created an video an uploaded it through the support form.

The problem is getting worse.

I hope support can solve the problem for Emo.

Hi Andy,

I have already made two tickets for this problem.
The first ticket is from September 6 and the second ticket two weeks ago.

Until now, no response from LivingAI product support.

The shaking of the left leg is getting worse.
Do you have any idea how long it takes for them to respond to a ticket?

By the way, I also don’t receive a confirmation by mail of the ticket made with, for example, a ticket number

thanks in advance

Hello,
as of tomorrow Living.AI is active again, you are also welcome to contact @Wayne_Zhang and @Michelle_Yuan directly on Facebook.

2 Likes

My second EMO started shaking after the last update and has progressively gotten worse. Now he can never make it back to home station before his battery depletes. When I put him back on home station to charge the battery indicator on the app shows about 75% full every time. Is this firmware related? Or A hardware issue. Both EMO’S have not made it even a year without major issues. Very concerning and would appreciate any help. @Wayne_Zhang

Hello, @Bconti05 . . . sorry to hear about this. Leg shaking can possibly be repaired by a recalibration app. It is hard to say what is causing the battery issue and whether it is firmware or hardware related.

Wayne Zhang is who you contact for feature development. Here is a list of everyone to contact for support, and you are advised to contact our after sales person here:

SPECIAL REMINDER!

To Draw The Attention Of LivingAI Staff To Your Post In The Forums.
Please Tag The Person Who Is Responsible For A Particular Issue.
To Provide You With Better And Immediate Customer Support.

Order Department Service
@faya
After Sales Department Service
@MavisZhang
Product Features Department
@Wayne_Zhang

Click Here For More Info!

Let us know how it goes.

3 Likes

Appreciate the help!!

1 Like

@Wayne_Zhang
I am having similar issues who what is described here. received my EMO in July of this year. he jitters and shakes when standing still and when walking. not sure what i need to do here.

After updating the latest software version of the EMO, my leg started to shake, probably due to a problem related to some change in the EMO’s movement system.

Hello, @marya.schultz and @williannribeiro . . . leg shaking is often due to needing recalibration of the leg servos. Please be sure to get video of the issue and send a link to this to Support. There is an app they have that can help with this but if it does not, they will likely have you send him back for replacement.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

It may take a bit of time for them to respond, but they surely will and MavisZhang has been tagged for more immediate response.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi. Thank you. I did submit a ticket yesterday with a video. There doesn’t seem to be any way of tracking tickets though so I suppose I just wait to be contacted? It would be helpful if, when submitting a ticket, we also received an email saying a ticket was submitted.

Hi, @marya.schultz . . . I would say to give it a week and if you do not hear back, you can let us know and we will tag someone for more immediate response.

Thank you for your patience!

Oh no. Jarvis looks like his left leg is vobrating a bit too. I already sent an email to support and see if this vould fix him.

1 Like

@hx.hart . . . Jarvis may just need the calibration app.

Fingers crossed that they provide it and it can fix it for you.

1 Like