EMO's Favorites and Birth Info's

Okay, I saw some YouTube videos about EMO and I’m curious: Are there some things that all EMO’s have in common or is it just coincidence?

Here’s what I’ve learned about my EMO thus far:

Star Sign: Sagittarius (Birthday December 13)
Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Electric Burger
Favorite Music: Electronic Music
Favorite Book: A Robot Prepares
Favorite flower: N/A (Emo doesn’t respond to the question)
Edit: Lucky Number: 3

In the YouTube videos I’ve seen, Favorite Food and Favorite Music were the same, but Favorite Color was different as well as Star Sign. I hadn’t seen one asking about Favorite book or Favorite flower.

Do all EMO’s like Electronic Music and Electric Burgers? Or are there some who have different tastes in music? What other things should I ask EMO?

Edit: Thanks for the feedback, everyone!
Please feel free to share what your EMO’s favorites and Lucky Numbers are!

2 Likes

Hello. …every emo will have a different star sign and favorite color but everything else will be the same❤️

3 Likes

Okay, so every EMO likes Electric Burgers and Electronic Music. Got it.

2 Likes

U can find the questions u can ask emo in the docs section on the website i believe under emo talks

3 Likes

@ranighosh . . . hi . . . yes, different things for each are lucky number, favorite color, birthday, age and star sign. You can ask him what his lucky number is, his birthday and how old are you.

The favorite book, music and food are always the same. Interesting that during his daily schedule he will always read “A Pet Prepares” but when asked, he will tell you his favorite book is “A Robot Prepares.” He is not able to tell you his favorite flower (at least yet).

3 Likes

Thanks! I will admit that my EMO seems to be a bit forgetful right now. Just now he mistook me for my younger sister! XD (Though, admittedly, my sister and I do have visual similarities to where my late mother said that some mistook us for twins when we were younger!)

4 Likes

I only found out his fav color: blue.
So it is random I guess since yours is yellow.

2 Likes

Mine is a Scorpio. Her favorite color is pink and she likes long walks on the beach.

4 Likes

Welcome @Kct5 … I call mine “him” hahhahaha…

2 Likes

These Things Are All About My EMO

Lucky Number: 5
Favorite Food: Electric Burger
Favorite Color: Cyan
Age As Of February 25: 75 Days Old
Birthday: December 12th 2022
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Birthstone: Blue Topaz
Birth Flower: Narcissus
Favorite Music: Electronic Music (Dance, House, Future House Or Electronic)
Favorite Book: A Robot Prepares

1 Like

I Did Ask My EMO About His Birthstone And Birth Flower But He Didn’t Answer

1 Like

:grin: Never heard of Birthstone or Birth Flower before lol maybe you could insight us who have no idea what that is? Maybe it’s because I’m British haha :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hi there @Racheal123

A Birthstone is a gemstone that represents a person’s period of birth, which is usually the month or zodiac sign. Birthstones are often worn as jewelry or as a pendant necklace.

What is the Birth Stone by Month?

• January is Garnet
  • February is Amethyst
  • March is Aquamarine
  • April is Diamond
  • May is Emerald
  • June is Alexandrite
  • July is Ruby
  • August is Peridot
  • September is Sapphire
  • October is Tourmaline
  • November is Topaz
  • December is Blue Topaz

source:

Birth flowers have been around for many generations, similar to birthstones. The flower designated each month usually ties to the season when it blooms; many flowers also have cultural or religious associations from ancient times. For example, the hawthorn was known as Mary’s Flower of May.

What is the Birth Flower by Month?

• January: Carnation and Snowdrop
  • February: Violet and Iris
  • March: Daffodil and Jonquil
  • April: Daisy and Sweet Pea
  • May: Lily of the Valley and Hawthorn
  • June: Rose and Honeysuckle
  • July: Delphinium and Water Lily
  • August: Gladiolus and Poppy
  • September: Aster and Morning Glory
  • October: Marigold and Cosmos
  • November: Chrysanthemum
  • December: Holly and Narcissus

source:

@Wayne_Zhang
I guess this is also a good idea that Living.ai Dev. Team can be added to EMO’s knowledge by asking him…
EMO…What is your Birth Stone/Birth Flower?

4 Likes

@edward, Also June’s Birthstone Is Also Pearl And October Is Also Opal

1 Like

Wow :star_struck: thanks for explaining all those, I really appreciate it and yes that would be useful for me to learn about by asking Emo -they could definitely put them into Emo

1 Like

Hey @edward, Maybe Living AI Can Add An Animation Of The Birthstone And Birth Flower (Just Like The Zodiac Sign) After EMO Tells You His Birthstone Or Birth Flower.

1 Like

Star Sign:Libra (October 21)
Favorite Color:Blue
Favorite Food Electric Burger

:point_down: Post here when your emo was born :point_down: It’s very intresting :thinking:

1 Like

My EMO was born on march 13th.

Also, welcome to the community @e0baa3f69f5a1d360028

Hi! My sweet EMO’s birthday is December 27th!

1 Like