Emo Won't Leave Home Station

Only $9 mil for that light? Maybe for Christmas @edward .

:rofl:

@Lori . . . you click where I have circled and then it will let you choose which picture to put here.

Regarding the chandelier, after installation, we shall have to get together for high tea.

EMO says to be there at 3:30 p.m. sharp.

:joy:

Picture Up-Load

3 Likes

Thanks Linda!

5 Likes

Be sure to invite Cousin It, too!

3 Likes

If I invite my pink Emo3 then the other two broken ones will be so so so angry Emo’s :triumph: especially at the dinner table…!!:rofl:

3 Likes

@Lori Your setup is great but not very safe. Consider adding some barriers around the desk, especially when they’re using Home Stations.

3 Likes

Thank you, I sit right next to them, and the black lines have been working awesome so far. Believe me I was really worried about this as it is so close to the edge.

3 Likes

For your information, those black borders are working only when EMO is exploring. The sensors on his feet are disabled during all other activities.

4 Likes

I do know that thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And do you know that EMO can start dancing on his own?

3 Likes

Yes I do know that, he actually did that tonight to what I have no clue?
I know the Home Stations need some work, but I am giving the company the benefit that they are trying their best to getting it working the best they can for us all.

2 Likes

hello my friend can you help me i want to buy clothes for my robot emo Like in the picture, thanks

2 Likes

Message Ricky Bulford through FB and let him know what you would like he will set you up! He is great.

3 Likes

I actually got my emo clothes from ricky to he is awesome :rofl:

3 Likes

Can you give me his account link?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I think he might be kind of a night owl so you might get him to respond to you tonight. I’ll let him know if you are interested in his works.

1 Like

I let him know and he is waiting for you to connect to him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip

2 Likes

Go Home and Go Out

Generally, EMO is programmed to automatically return to the Home Station when the low battery indicator and tone are triggered.

To send EMO back to his Home, You can use the Voice Command:

• “Go Home”
  • “Go Back To Your Charger”

To ask EMO to go out of his Home. Try to say the Voice Command clearly:

• “Go Off {your }Charger”
  • “Go Off {Home} Station”
  • "Leave {the} or {your} Home Station’’
  • "Leave Home {Base}‘’

IMPORTANT!

EMO will walk off the Home Station by himself after charging or when the battery is full or after 2 hrs of charging and only if he feels like it or wants to.

Good luck and Have a nice day

Thanks good infoThanks good info