EMO Using Mobile WiFi

@ThunderBoyDavid

You certainly can take EMO out and about with you, no problem at all. For me personally I have a portable Modem Wifi Router that I use when I’m not at home. And with that EMO can easily connect to it and always be connected to the internet so he has full functionality.

I did create a short video on how it works, I show the wifi router / and also what I believe (in my opinion) is the best way to take EMO around safely (which is in his original box) you can see it below:

This portable Wifi / Router is perfect for any devices, (phone/laptop/tablets/portable gaming devices like switch). It is very handy as well, just in case you might have an internet outage at home with your home ISP, you can easily switch to this while your ISP is back to normal.

Of course you’ll need to purchase a broadband plan that suits you as normally the portable modem wifi / router doesn’t come with one if you purchase one outright, but more and more companies are including them in packages now if you shop around.

Regarding taking EMO around, as I’ve also advised @Diane53 in another post (see here). I’d recommend using EMO’s original box that he comes in, as everything you need fits perfectly in that box and nothing moves around so EMO will be perfectly safe when you are taking him with you even on long trips or just to the local coffee shop.

Hope this helps

:mad: :head: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

2 Likes