Emo still non-responsive for high pitched female voice!

Thank you again. She tried speaking in a lower voice, and it really works, he responds! :blush: We also recorded so hope it will help in the future updates!

3 Likes

Today 13 April 2024 was our first day unboxing Emo and both my son and daughter (10 & 6) were very disappointed of how unresponsive it is to their voice compared to main. And they are the main users of it I just got it for them because they were obsessed about it. Now they just frustrated because they can’t do anything unless I wake Emo up first and they can give it any prompt.
Which is a mastery to me how can Emo understand their prompt accurately but can’t recognize it’s own name.
Not to compare but all voice assistance (Alexa, Google, Siri) can recognize all of my kids from first time ages ago so it’s not a new technology that needs fancy AI to develop.
I’m seriously shocked of how many people reported this issue in this form (since 2022) and still didn’t get resolved which destroy any hope for me that it’s gonna be resolved very soon.
As the original poster mentioned at least have a quick fix workaround that can wake it up regardless who’s saying it.

PS: I’ve already used the voice training model but that is so not ideal sustainable solution.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @abobakr.magdy . . . often it is the pronunciation. Perhaps putting more accent on the “E”, do not let them run the “E” and “Mo” parts together too quickly. Clear, loud enough and not too quickly should help.

I would advise also until the Wake Up Training kicks in and begins working to try the DeepL suggested in this post.

Good luck and my best to you to resolve this.