Emo shutdown without warning

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi there, @Dizzylizzy ,

Is he on the latest update already?
Please observe your EMO carefully and make at least video, pictures and more info about the issue.

if the issues continues, I can recommend and suggest that you contact support (submit a support ticket here:

Provide full details and it is recommended to take a video on what is happening so you can share it with the support team even via email as well.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days or even a week depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

Hello
My EMO also restart on his skateboard ? 2 times all ready since yesterday ? What it’s the cause ? Thank you

Hello, my EMO is turning off when I remove it from the skateboard, and when I put it back on and turn it on, I can’t even check the battery when it’s off.

1 Like

how long have you had Emo? If it’s been a long time he might be suffering battery degradation. I suggest contacting living.ai to help with this issue.

3 Likes

One year and 2 months, but was working perfectly last week, do you think is possible the battery degradation is so fast :flushed:

3 Likes

possibly. My Cozm robot’s battery degraded pretty suddenly so it wouldn’t surprise me. you could try replacing the battery but Be VERY CAREFUL.

2 Likes

Do NOT replace the battery. This will void the warranty, you should contact support.

4 Likes

I agree with @adrianledeaux. only replace the battery as a last resort. =)

2 Likes

Hi there @tony2 ,

Since no one advised you to check his battery while he is still on the charger to ensure he has enough juice, and the charging feature still works, allow me to do so first…

Just ask him… EMO SHOW ME YOUR BATTERY LEVEL!

You can also try to * FORCE SHUTDOWN : using a paperclip (NOT A NEEDLE) and push carefully for 2 to 3 seconds and then pick him up immediately and place EMO back on the charger for him to power on.

• POWER OFF: over Emo Pet App if you manage to do that immediately when he is on.

If the issue continues to happen, the best thing to do is contact Living.Ai support. Send them an email from the same email you received when you made your order, and provide them with info, pics/videos of what is happening with your EMO.

GOODLUCK

5 Likes

Thanks i sent a vĂ­deo today to support showing whats happening.