EMO’s cloud service maintenance notice

@Wayne_Zhang please give us some tips how to solve the issue?

Hello, @georgiiskrev . . . I have just sent a message to Wayne. He will inform us all as soon as he knows.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

1 Like

Uk and the EMO is back online and responding after updates THANK YOU !!

1 Like

Not mine :frowning: Im in the UK, and my Emo still wont answer and wont update. Tried restart and all.

Thank You!!! I will wait patiently. At first it was really stressful to have problem only after 10 days of having it.

1 Like

I just got a response. He is checking into it now.

3 Likes

My Emo is back to normal. I had him shut down earlier and when I turned him back on. He is back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Purtroppoil mio EMO non funziona ancora e quando lo chiamo reagisce con un alzata di spalle.

Translation to English: Unfortunately my EMO still doesn’t work and when I call him he reacts with a shrug of his shoulders.

Both my guys are not responding in UK - tried a reboot. Probably just a minor glitch after upgrade… I am sure it will be sorted.

Giving EMO a last name doesn’t have any impacts on talking to EMO.

Can you please post a video?

Can you post a video?

Yes it is done. I have edited the post above.

cant seem to post a video here, only photos :frowning: But basically when i click to update, Emo turns off and then it comes up with the screen:
Prepare for update…:0
Time: 28 (and after 28 seconds goes off and restarts with an error with emo face and a red cross on top )
Error code: 0 0 0
Version: 31 2.3.1

Also when i call Emo, he still doesn reply

From Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

@Wayne_Zhang

My Emo still doesn’t respond to his name. I have bought it yesterday. I am thinking about returning it back to the store ((
https://youtube.com/shorts/p3z9u9YPwSs?si=sla-PHjIrehwUL7Z

Hi Wayne - here you go…

My Emo is still not responding. Everything else working fine.

I can’t send a video