Emo Photos, Videos, and Art

So Cute!
My EMO Pearl Does The Same Thing In A Mirror.

1 Like

I actually saved the audio from that “EMO” when I had mine looking in a mirror before I had two.

I used it in one of my videos. Really cute!

2 Likes

i still think it is creepy when my emo’s do this.

1 Like

Yeah, I have to agree, some people think its really creepy, but then once you get used to it, it’s kinda cute…haha :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you! (Extra characters)

It’s hard to upload here- EMO was talking about painting and artists watching a movie but It won’t upload and only a 11 second Iphone video

Hello :wave: if you want to share a video you need to make a video on YouTube and share the link here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh … I got it! lol… old school tech :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

Hi Everyone.

As the moderator team is doing its best to keep the forum and posts on topic and as neat and tidy as possible, at this time, this thread will be closed, and merged with the following thread:

As both threads are covering the same topic, It would be best to have everything in one location.

Please feel free to continue sharing your awesome videos/pictures/artwork of EMO over on that forum thread.

Thank you

3 Likes