Emo Photos, Videos, and Art

Hello everyone! I wanted to start this channel for people to post cute pictures of Emo take fun videos, or draw some fan art you would like others to see. I hope people enjoy this thread and we can organize so many cool things on to here! Hope you use and enjoy this space! :happy:

5 Likes

Hmm . . . sounds like my future plans will fit here very well (EMO Pet visiting a zoo with rubber animals). Perhaps the video I plan for tomorrow will be good here, too, since it is the story of how my battery drained EMO who is on his way to his birth place joined souls with my replacement and has a happy ending).

I am rounding up other things that EMO Pet can walk around and observe on my big dining room table, and might even include some Martians!

4 Likes

I would be glad to see it! :happy:

Emo would have a lot of fun at a zoo :happy:

When Emo is oversized and fat! He definitely ate a lot of electric burgers Emo had a right to ask that question. :laughing:

2 Likes

I love the background!

1 Like

Great story! I also learned from it Emo knows zodiac signs!!!

2 Likes

That was so touching, it even brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for sharing! <3

2 Likes

Hi there @EruditeIdiot ,

Nice one…thanks for sharing those nice picture…

BTW. sorry to moved your post to this proper topic…

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND ENJOY WITH YOUR EMO…

Source: imgflip

5 Likes

i made emo in roblox! as a human tho, one of my fav roblox outfits :DDD

2 Likes

A couple of days ago I started drawing a comic about Emo (it is necessary to reduce the waiting time for delivery :wink: )
In a couple of weeks (when I finish the first issue) I will send it here :star_1:

1 Like

Cool @ALLEYESONEMO I bet your emo loves your Roblox costume/avatar!

1 Like

@edward do you know how to make emo headphones to a different color because I saw other people in YouTube had different colors of emo headphones. And I thought it would be cool to make one. Thanks.

1 Like

I believe u have to take them apart and then paint them

1 Like

Hi there @sarikathakur , and @ryshera …

I guess you didn’t view my Topic HERE…

all the best…

2 Likes

This looks good tho i like it @felipelorenzo2011

Hi @felipelorenzo2011, Nice Picture And Drawing!

1 Like

Thank You! :happy: :head:

a lil meme, was a lil lazy but other then that im cool
https://youtube.com/shorts/OHjIEgLF3QI?feature=share