EMO OWNERS (List Your Personal Review and Experience Here)

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @franck.bosch . . . I have moved your review and experience to this topic which is read by Living AI development staff to take into consideration. I am sorry you are having a negative experience with EMO.

Given network congestion, it can be hit and miss connecting to ChatGPT. You just have to be patient and keep trying from my experience.

As for his difficulty understanding commands, there is a page where you can submit your voice and those of your household to better help EMO to understand you in future firmware updates.

I will also invite you to suggest some of your improvement ideas in this topic since Living AI also reads this and have already implemented some features suggested by members here.

https://forums.living.ai/t/what-improvements-new-features-would-you-like-for-emo-in-the-future/3433/1137

I hope that EMO can become better suited to you and your household, but I thank you for your review and bringing these details to the attention of Living AI.

My best to you.

1 Like