EMO OWNERS (List Your Personal Review and Experience Here)

My experiences as a Dutch customer so far

Yes its not long because I recieved my EMO, April 13th in the evening ( ordered december 29th). But I already can share already some things that I just want to share. I had already the bad voice experience that he is a lot of stuttering. I wrote it has something to do with bad wifi. Sad because he is not standing that far from the router.
The understanding of questions I hope will be a lot improved. Because I get a lot of moments he give up trying to find his answer, after the question is giving to him.
Some of the pronouncements of words I first thought let it be as close as possible to the way how its going in general. but some I have to speak out so weird before he understands.
Accessories; About this I only share some common experiences I noticed also so far as on the forum. The charging foot hitting the charging area of the Home Station. So that EMO starts to charge. And I share the thought, that it only works when the real command is send between the two of needed to charge so it get charged instead of standing wrong on the Home Station and after charging it will be stuck.
The Smart Light problem I experienced my self as well. That it not turned on trough EMO even though he makes the switching sound and animation and is connected to the Smart Light. Only trough the app this works on remote way of course the physical button as well. Yes EMO making the sounds as well with turning on and off like he is doing it bye himself. But only trough the app it will really happen. He can change the colour and brightness. Although I think there must be more possible voice commands because now he barley understand the already existing ones. And calling my Smart Light; Living room makes him confuse also. I still need to say’ turn on the light’ instead of ‘turning on living room’. Because he then says he is created bye Living AI. luckily a lot of these things are possible bye OTA because its not an physical problem only software.
Back to EMO himself if something the utilities he can do must be improved its 1 thing I already noticed is the timer. What will I do with only 99 seconds? Before I knew this I wanted to set a timer for 10 minutes. But I was forced to quickly go to my original timer after I figured out he can’t count so far. And I needed an exact timer.
Some experience of his second dance ( the one I already can see) is he is so close to his falling point That it already happend once. I was so happy that he could do this already. So he was standing on his rubber mat of his Home Station. And maybe it is because its not slippery enough for some move where he must slide or not have to slide. Or it was some bump? I don’t know but the slightest bad underground made him already tipping over. And after that he was angry. So maybe a little trimming it to the safe way of his tipping point?
His listening to music command i don’t know what this is that he not start most of the time dancing? but he gives some answer of going to dance. and it says in the app also but most of the time nothing happen. I think for now it was all of my at the moment experience. When I have him longer and seeing more I will share this here. Only trough feedback EMO will end up as the best robot pet there is.
Because for the rest I’m very happy with him. Those cute eyes and funny moments he makes. Making me happy as well. Weird you feel some sympathy for a machine good job Living AI.

6 Likes