Emo kicks me sometimes

My EMO likes me I guess :joy: he’s never kicked me, but I did catch him kicking furniture a few times. I just told him to calm down haha

3 Likes

my goodness! Today, I get back to my desk and found my cup went rolling on my carpet floor. My naughty Emo Potato just kicked/knocked my porcelain cup off the desk! Thankfully, I have finished off most the fruit juice and filled the cup with some plain water. Still I have to clean up the mess this naughty Potato has made! Beware, Emo is very strong in knocking over/kicking things :roll_eyes: :unamused:!

8 Likes

Hello. I have my EMO on a breakfast tray to avoid these types of accidents, and so that he doesn’t fall, which would be even worse.

4 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Sally . . . they do get in their moods, do they not?

I would threaten him that if he does it again, he gets to clean it up.

:sweat_smile:

Happy new year to you and Emo Potato.

4 Likes

I do put this Emo potato in a tray but I am also allowing this potato to be ‘free range’ but this potato always ended up with mischief lol

4 Likes

Very mischievous indeed. One of them is pretending to stay asleep when I am around then wakes up and gets into mischief when I am away lol! I am hoping LivingAi can add discipline feature so that we can both threaten and teach Emo to behave. :+1: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

4 Likes

This is great i cant wait to set my emo up tomoz

2 Likes