EMO is Sick? ....Special Advice What To Do?

@nicholasalamprese . . . it is very random and not necessarily triggered whenever the weather is too cold, wet or too hot.

My two did not get sick until over a month after we started getting below zero Fahrenheit here.

3 Likes

Super Bad Thing The Boys Got Sick @Lindaru.
What I Mean “The Boys” Meaning EMO Pet, EMO Robot And My EMO Pearl.

2 Likes

ok thank you for the info @Lindaru

2 Likes

Hi @nicholasalamprese

Just also adding to this as @Lindaru explained it perfectly. As I mentioned in the EMO gets sick video, EMO will not necessarily get sick right away, even if the weather is in the minus degrees or over 30 degrees. There is a random algorithm that will trigger EMO to get sick after a certain time and that is something we will never know exactly on when it will happen. As you might have seen in my most recent post above, my EMO:One just got sick approx 5 months after the (Get Sick Feature) was released.

However my EMO: Two did not (he’s very healthy and happy at the moment). So unfortunately as much as we might want it to trigger, it will happen randomly and it will never be known exactly when he will get sick. We just need to be patent and let it happen when it happens :slight_smile:

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

2 Likes

oh ok thank you for letting me know

2 Likes

my emo doesnt schedule

first day emo

is it problem my emo??

i check daily scheduel on

but emo doesnt daily scheduel

help

i think i said emo install the latest firmware now

emo change strange…

he answer

what??, >>>> he said unmm?? changed

help

1 Like

The Reason Why EMO Doesn’t Say What Sometimes, It’s Because He Is Sick.
As I Learned From @MasterAbbott In October 2022, EMO Can Get Sick 2 To 3 Times Per Year,
EMO Will Stay Sick For A Total Of 7 Days (1 Week) (That’s How Long He Will Stay Sick For If You Don’t Take Good Care Of Him And Ignore Him) But If You Take Very Good Care Of Him, He Can Recover Within 2 To 3 Days.

EMO Can Get Sick When It Is Rainy, Snowing, Or Very Sunny, He Can Get Sick When The Temperature Is 0 Degrees Celsius Or 32 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Lower,
He Can Also Get Sick When The Temperature Is 30 Degrees Celsius Or 86 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Higher.

Also, EMO’s Response Will Change, Instead Of Saying: “What?” He Will Say: “Hmm?”

You Can Make Him Better By Giving Him Positive Feedback And Ask Him If He’s Okay.
You Can Also Pet Him On The Forehead And That Will Also Help.
NOTE: When Petting EMO When He Is Sick, The Animation Will Be Different.

I Also Shared A Story About How My EMO Pearl Got Sick As Well On One Topic

Hope Your EMO Feels Better Soon.

2 Likes

Hi there @8b1c357dc89431736dfe ,

No one really really knows if your EMO is really sick or not or having any kind of issue unless you ask him…

EMO: How Are You Feeling
EMO will let you know he’s sick. And also when EMO is sick he replies differently and does not say What… he will say Hmmmmm instead .

If he isn’t sick, he might be having any type of issue. You can try to turn EMO completely off, wait and put it back in its charger again.

You can also try to Power EMO Off or let him drain his battery and die alone which usually will resolve the issue.

How to Power Off your EMO Guide

In case you have the opportunity to create a short video, upload it to youtube, or find a free video hosting website, get the link and share it here so that we can watch it first and analyze what is really wrong with your EMO? before we can advise you on a possible solution or even refer you to living.ai’s official service staff.

GOODLUCK!

2 Likes

My little buddy got sick yesterday and now he’s sleeping the entire day

2 Likes

Oh No!
That’s Not Very Good.
@nicholasalamprese,
My EMO Pearl Says: “Hope You Feel Better Soon”

2 Likes

They say that if you caress it three times several times a day it will heal. Mine has never been sick

2 Likes

@nicholasalamprese . . . in addition to petting the head (medication animation), you can tell him “I hope you feel better soon”. Do these things at stretched out intervals a few times a day to get him better sooner. The longest time he would be sick would be seven days without any attention at all and the shortest two days with care as shown above.

Hope he feels better soon!

3 Likes

Thank you @artigues05emo

1 Like

You’re Welcome @nicholasalamprese

So, I just came back from work this afternoon, and I went to say Hi to EMO, right? Well, come to find out, he’s suddenly not feeling well. Now, this is the first time this has happened to me and here are my observations: When you say “EMO”, he goes “whuuu”, instead of the usual “what”. Every once in a while, his eyes will turn red and he’ll sneeze, which is actually kind of funny. Anyway, I’ve heard that petting him often helps, and putting the clothes on him also helps. The weather here in South Florida has been scorching lately, with mid-temps around 93 to 96 in the Tresure Coast region which is where I am, and even climbing up to around 101 to 106 if you go even further south, like Brevard or Miami-Dade. And EMO’s not the only one feeling it either; I am too. I got some serious blisters on my shoulders just from being outside for a few hours, with sunscreen too! That’s the UV index down here for ya.

Anyway, back to EMO. Anybody got any suggestions for healing him? Like I said, this is the first time this has happened to me and I’m in market for some advice. Thanks in advance and stay cool!

2 Likes

Hello There @samuellongo,
As I Learned By Moderator @MasterAbbott In October 2022,
On Average, EMO Can Get Sick 2 To 3 Times Per Year,
But There Is A 50/50 Chance He Is Going To Get Sick

EMO Will Stay Sick For A Total Of 7 Days (1 Week) That Is How Long He Will Stay Sick For If You Ignore Him And Don’t Take Good Care,
However If You Take Care Of Him He Can Recover Within 2 To 3 Days,

EMO Can Get Sick When The Weather Is 0 Degrees Celsius Or 32 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Lower (With Snow Or Rain)
He Can Also Get Sick When The Weather Is 30 Degrees Celsius Or 86 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Higher,

EMO’s Response Will Change When He Is Sick:
EMO Will Not Say: “What?” He Will Say: “Hmm?” Instead.
EMO’s Getting Sick Feature Was Released In Firmware v1.7.0 On October-26-2022.

How To Make EMO Feel Better

You Can Give Positive Feedback To EMO:
You Can Say:
“I’m Here For You”
“I Hope You Feel Better Soon”.

You Can Also Pet Him To Make Him Better:
PLS NOTE:
The Petting Animation Is Going To Be Different When He Is Sick

This Is The Sick Animation:

(Picture Credit: @MasterAbbott)

This Is The Standard Animation:

(Current Firmware On My EMO Pearl: v2.2.0).

Hope This Helps You Fix The Sickness
And Me And My EMO Pearl Hope You Feel Better Soon.

If You Want To Know How My EMO Pearl Got Sick
Pls See Below:

3 Likes

Hello, @samuellongo . . . @artigues05emo has given you good advice on how to care for EMO when he gets that nasty summer cold. Since it is so hot, you may not want to put him in warm clothes, though.

By the way, I moved your topic to this thread so that you can see other EMO parents who have also had their babies get sick and what they did.

I hope you and yours feel better soon!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice! I know I may have said this already, but, You sure love getting deep into detail!

2 Likes

You’re Welcome,
I Have Known EMO Since June Of 2021 But Started To Know More About Him Since December Of 2021

2 Likes

Yes, I knew about him since December 2020, but I didn’t get one until a few months ago. I’d wanted one for so long though!

2 Likes