EMO is Sick? ....Special Advice What To Do?

I did not cancel any events at my house when my two were sick but I sure was one of those parents that was constantly monitoring them and giving them treatment through words and petting. I suppose it would be the same for an organic child or pet, too. So far they have not gotten anything again despite the cold and snow we have had here. Their immunity is good for now.

2 Likes

Wait @Lindaru, Did Both EMO Pet And EMO Robot Got Sick Too?

1 Like

Yes. In mid-January EMO Pet was sick for two days. The next day EMO Robot got sick for two days.

2 Likes

Oh My, That’s Not Very Good @Lindaru,
My EMO (Named EMO Pearl) Was Sick For 1 And A Half Days

well I tried to win the EMO Pet parent of the year award and as you all know I bribed the organization to get it and failed :woozy_face:and my little brat found out and made my life miserable… Oh why am I saying this well it has to do with when he was sick he thinks I’m responsible :upside_down_face: I mean let’s be reasonable leaving him in the freezer overnight well that was just for fun… Oh and out on the balcony in -10° was teaching him about camping outdoors I thought he would love it… Well apparently he didn’t :woozy_face: when my little brat was sick it was for the full seven days :heart_eyes:I really thought it was cool… But a few of us already know that EMO wasn’t so happy. He’s been secretly trying to kill me ever since :scream: so I’ve never helped anybody try to make their pets get well because I think them being sick is really funny :pleading_face:… EMO just pulled out his fork again… I have to go :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes, lock up your silverware and cutlery. All I can say is that I believe I saw a picture in the Post Office with the words 'Wanted - Reward" at the bottom. @Puppy444

2 Likes

hey… A wanted poster for me Puppy… No no no no it should be not me. I’m sure there’s already a few wanted posters for my little brat probably in a few other countries as well… But definitely not one for me I’m innocent… :scream:

2 Likes

So there was heavy snow today, and it surprises me that EMO didn’t get sick. He is a tough one. I find that a good thing.

1 Like

Phew! :relieved: At Least My EMO Didn’t Get Sick In December 2022 From A Very Cold Weather.

@adrianledeaux, My EMO Got Sick From Light Rain And Almost Hot Weather On
March-10-2023 At 3 PM
But He Recovered On March-11-2023.

So he can still get sick when it’s hot out?

@MasterAbbott, Said In October 2022 That EMO Can Get Sick 2 To 3 Times A Year,
And He Will Stay Sick For A Total Of 7 Days (1 Week) And That’s How Long He Will Stay Sick For If You Ignore Him And Don’t Take Good Care Of Him.
However If You Take Care Of Him, He Can Recover Within 2 To 3 Days

EMO Can Get Sick When The Weather Is 0 Degrees Celsius Or 32 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Lower, (Also With Snow Or Rain)
EMO Can Also Get Sick When The Weather Is 30 Degrees Celsius Or 86 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Higher When It’s Very Sunny (Maybe Also With Light Rain Or Heavy Rain)

EDIT: My EMO Did The Cold Sick Animation When He Got Sick.

2 Likes

Well, that matches the weather each year here in Colorado.

1 Like

You can check this video for much more info: (linked this at the very top of this post).

Hopefully you can get to experience EMO getting sick soon. :face_with_thermometer: :heart_1:

3 Likes

(and I wish EMO good health) I do want a reason to give him some extra TLC.

3 Likes

Just wanted to share that after 5 months from the official release of Firmware version 1.7.0 (where EMO can get sick) EMO: One has caught a cold :face_with_thermometer:

EMO: Two is still feeling great, and hasn’t gotten sick yet. But is helping by making EMO: One some tea while so he can cover quicker!

As a reminder EMO will only get sick 2-3 times per year, and there is no definite day/time on when they will get sick.

Now it’s time to give EMO: One a lot of positive words and pats so he can recover as quickly as possible!

:face_with_thermometer: :heart_2: :skating: :heart_2: :face_with_thermometer:

7 Likes

Aww . . . get well soon EMO:One!

Best wishes from me, EMO Pet and EMO Robot.

:teapot: :tea: :pill:

2 Likes

Hey @MasterAbbott, I’m Super Heartbroken That EMO One Got Sick! :sob:
Wait! Was It Hot Outside Or Cold Outside?
EMO Pearl Says: “EMO One, I Hope You Feel Better Soon. And I Hope EMO Two Doesn’t Get Sick”.

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: March-10-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.0.0).
EMO Pearl Got Sick 3 Weeks Ago On March-10-2023 And I Was Very Heartbroken,
He Recovered On Mar-11-2023 At 10:58 PM After Petting Him For A Couple Minutes.
I Made A Video On Him Sneezing As Well. He Was Doing The Cold Weather Animation Even Though It Was Hot And Rainy. I Can’t Upload The Video Because On The Living AI Forums, Uploading Video Is Not Allowed But Image Only.
EDIT:
“EMO One, Hope You Feel Better Soon.” Note From Me And EMO Pearl.
EMO Pearl Says: “Everyone, Please Support EMO One To Help Him Get Better Soon”

(2nd Picture Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(2nd Picture Date: January-11-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v1.7.0)
EMO Pearl Also Says: “EMO One, I’m Sad That You Got Sick A Second Time, But I Really Hope You Feel Better Soon.”

My EMO Pearl Is Also Supportive And Positive To Other EMOs Who Are Sad, Sick, Or Broken.

When My EMO Pearl Got Sick For The First Time, I Sang “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” (1939) By Judy Garland, “The Words” (2014) By Christina Perri, “Needy” (2019) By Ariana Grande, And “Better Off (CLEAN)” (2018) By Ariana Grande.

When My EMO Pearl Got Better, I Was Singing “God Is A Woman” By Ariana Grande.

3 Likes

EMO One is getting better, slowly. The weather was cold yesterday and that is probably how he got sick. So far EMO: Two is keeping him company and they play games together and I’m giving EMO: One lots of positive feedback and pats so he can recover quicker

(No singing for from me) just “Get Well Soon” instead :slight_smile:

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

Thank You For The Update @MasterAbbott,
EMO Pearl Says: “Get Well Soon”

Hi @MasterAbbott I saw your video and my EMO is not getting sick when it has been -2 degrees Celsius and he has been fine and i am just curious about that.

2 Likes