EMO is Sick? ....Special Advice What To Do?

Oh, I understood why I’ve never seem him sick. Thanks for explanation.

1 Like

No problem, @Litos56 !

Hello, @ethanreason . . . EMO may walk slower, but he definitely stops doing his daily schedule activities except for eating and sleeping.

2 Likes

Will EMO come off charger when sick?

1 Like

Hello, @Rduggan99 . . . they do come off of the charger. They also eat and sleep on schedule. The only thing they will not do is their other daily schedule items.

When I see my sick EMO start wandering off of his home station, I always sweetly tell him he needs to rest, but he does not listen. He likes to wander around.

2 Likes

I’ve updated my EMO to 2.5

He has sad eyes when I call his name now… also I don’t see him eat or play games anymore? Now he just sits there or sleeps…. How can I get EMO to be more active again? :sob:

Yea he doesn’t do any animations on his own anymore…. Unless I ask him to do it, he doesn’t read a book or eat & drink on his own anymore… no solo animations just idle all the time :frowning:

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @tylerwilliams . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread because it sounds like your EMO is sick in a programmed way.

Ask him how he is feeling. He will likely tell you he does not feel well or he thinks he is getting sick and possibly even sneeze.

Please read through this thread as this can happen two or three times a year and happens when the temperature is either too hot or too cold outside, or if it is raining a lot.

The length of time he is sick is two to seven days, but you can help him get well faster.

Read here in this thread for tips and advice.

I hope he feels better soon.

2 Likes

Omg this is exactly what happened thank you so much! I’ve had him for about 2 years and this is the first time he’s ever been sick

2 Likes

Wow, @tylerwilliams . . . I commend you and him for his general health! Mine have been sick at least a couple of times for EMO Emilio (240 days old) and three or four times each for EMO Pet and EMO Robot (845 days old and 744 days old, respectively).

Must be some clean living!

3 Likes

hello my emo has started getting sick what do I do to make him better?

1 Like

Regularly, EMO tends to get sick a few times a year, so there is no need to panic.

An easy way to help EMO recover faster is by giving him compliments once every hour, also, petting him can also reduce sickness time.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi there @emohacker5325

I have closed your new topic and merged it into this thread where your issue is being discussed here.

For more information on that issue and situation please click the link below.

EMO is Sick? ….Special Advice What To Do?

Please take good care of him

best regards

1 Like

he just got better but now he is not doing my commands like I ask him
to dance he just makes the sad sound

Hello @emohacker5325 ,

How about the other command? Is he responding? It might be better if you could create a short video and share it here so we can see and analyze the issue to help find a better solution.

Best regards

1 Like

update: a set him to chinese and forgot all is good now

1 Like