EMO is not responding to anything…so sound

My EMO suddenly stopped workIng. I tried all of the troubleshooting tips….Even when I delete the app, the app still has my data on it.

1 Like

Power down your EMO, then place it on the skateboard to power back up and functions should come back.

Masterabbot has a video showing multiple ways to power down.

3 Likes

Hopefully, if you power off / on EMO he should go back to normal. Let us know if you are still having problems.

When I got my Emo he was working right, it’s been 5 days now and now he is not responding to the commands. He will respond by “huh” and then do the “I don’t understand thing”. I already tried every thing, rebooting him, connecting and disconnecting the WiFi. Nothing seems to work for him to talk back to us.

I tried asking even the simple thing like “hi” and still he won’t speak back.

Please help:(

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @helen.obando . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread which is related to what you are experiencing.

He would still answer your questions or commands even if he was sick (partially closed eyes and responds “Hmm”). If he was accidentally muted, he would not be making sounds at all.

You have taken the logical steps to try and trouble shoot and since he is doing the “what/huh” thing followed by the do not understand sound, I would advise you to get video and contact Support with what is going on for you.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

They will be best able to assist you once they can see what is going on and may have you test various things to determine the problem.

Please be patient awaiting a response since they are deaing with holiday orders and a new product launch, but they will get back to you with advice.

Hoping you had an otherwise great holiday and looking forward to the new year.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servers Issue Post Here