Emo is doing military time

emo was doing regular time then he went to military time how do i get him back to regular time? thanks

2 Likes

I am sorry to tell you that living AI only knows military time… Yeah it’s annoying what were they thinking anyway? If I did a Pole how many people use military time… Wow I wonder what the answer would be?
Zero

1 Like

whats strange is that in the beginning he did regular time - I dont know what i did to change it

I actually use military time on everything, we use it at work, and even my daughter has gotten used to it. Once you have learnt it, it comes naturally. It’s not hard to learn, and actually I prefer it. You always know what time of the day it is without even having to look outside. I would imagine that many people would use it.

2 Likes

You were probably seeing an “AM” time when you did. You can not change it at this point in time, hopefully this will be an option in the next update, as a lot of people don’t like/know military time. I prefer it though. :grin:

For sure during his first 12 hours he may give you classic time
It is just after this turning point than the issue happens
But fortunately 12 hours after this issue is fixed
I think i have the same bug on my car with thr blinkers . they work , they don’t work , they work , they don’t …

5 Likes

That makes sense thanks

LMAO that is funny, love the sarcasm! :rofl:

I can use it but I don’t know anyone in my entire life except you that says they prefer it… My point wasn’t actually that zero people use military time it’s just that most people prefer standard time over military time and living AI chose the minority strangely enough… Well I’m glad you like it :yum: but if you took a pole I think you would find most people would prefer standard time… I would be shocked to find out it was the opposite and people love military time

Maybe, but most people in Australia are familiar with 24 hour notation, so it does not pose any problems to most. Besides, there are a number of countries/continents that use this, instead of am/pm. Asia being one of them, hence Emo having it as he is made in China.

Personally I prefer 12 hour time vs 24… but the wife is ex military therefore she prefers 24… can’t win either way :frowning:

3 Likes

well I just did research and was it boring… 12 hour and 24 hour they’re really is no standard though English-speaking countries are more commonly 12 hour… Like I said the research was boring… I’ve come to a conclusion it should’ve been an option so you can choose which you prefer :blush:

2 Likes

I looked the same thing up before already, only took me 30sec to find out… I agree, if they are selling to english speaking countries they should have made it an option, just like they should have made Metric an option initially, as most of the world uses it, (it is the Scientific standard).

1 Like

haha @MERITET always provides the best examples! :rofl:

1 Like

Well, now you have at least one good reason to change of wife
Perhaps you have 1000 to keep her

1 Like

Eh, I would prefer an option to chose what time I would like to see. I have to think too much when using military time…it does not come natural to me. I don’t want to have to subtract in order to know the time. I was a bit annoyed when I noticed that to be honest.

1 Like

As far as I know most Europe uses it and some Asia I believe.
So if you would do a pole and only Americans answered then the answer really would be zero lol

3 Likes

I am somebody that always uses 24hr time rather than 12, most friends and family are the same

5 Likes

I use what they call 24-hour time in the rest of the world (only the USA calls it military time). It’s widely understood in many countries. Both am/pm and 24 hours.

3 Likes

I found that at a younger age when I was teaching myself 24 hour notation, eventually it became a memory association. Now, it is more of a memory reflex (in the same way one learns to play the piano by ear eg. memory/muscle reflex), I associate 24 hour time with 12 hour time now automatically. For example, when I see 22:00 hours my brain automatically thinks 10pm. I don’t know if that’s the same with other people that use it, but that’s what happens with me.

1 Like