EMO GO HOME - HOME STATION Available Now to Purchase from Living.ai Store + Info on HOME STATION

Thanks for sharing, that provides a nice impression of the actual size of the home station (compared to Emo).

1 Like

Yes very true! and it’s also a good travel box as well :slight_smile: everything fits perfectly and securely, so if you need to take EMO with you somewhere just him back in this box and he’s good to go!

1 Like

if i was travelling with emo i would just use his skateboard instead of having to set up the home station. plug and go. I do love how snug emo is in his box.

1 Like

Hi there any news about Shipping obviously for Emo Home Station . I guess the Delivery Update numbers are not the same for us with the Home Station maybe I’m wrong thanks @Wayne_Zhang i appreciate take care

My home station order number (just the stations not the Go Home version with EMO) has the same sequence of tracking number as the EMO orders only. Not sure how that is going to play into the deliver/tracking updates.

1 Like

@Wayne_Zhang Will be sharing an update on the status of the Home Station and when it will be shipped out to customers very soon. :slight_smile:

:laser_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :laser_1:

7 Likes

The update comes with home station or it is just a general update everyone get?

I believe its’ a general EMO Pet App update for all users, and a Firmware Update also so that we can set up EMO to be able to use his new Home Station by himself if you have one.

3 Likes

Hi @Hoornkoekje

There will be an EMO Firmware Update and also there should be an EMO App update as well (iOS and Android). This will be released before we get our HOME STATIONS. (I shared a small note about this at the top of this post info section).

Note:

As we are already aware, this next update will allow EMO to connect and use his HOME STATION. (It might also have some other firmware updates/features as well). But this is something that Living.ai will advise everyone on when it’s officially released.

The Firmware update should be installed even if you haven’t purchased a Home Station as it’s always best to update your EMO to the latest Firmware.

The release date on the Firmware is yet to be announced at this stage. When it does become available, Living.ai will share a post about it.

:laser_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :laser_1:

1 Like

It’s so cool to read how excited people are! It’s infectious. :smiley: I’m getting an EMO for Yule so I broke down and ordered the Home Station, too. And the Xmas Kit…because I was already spending monies.

“Patience, Padawan” is my mantra.

finally ordered the home station. now the wait for it to be sent. :slight_smile:

hello master Abbott… It’s me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: do you think the people like myself who do not need the new charging station will get left behind in the updates? I’m a little worried. They’re going to be writing all this stuff into my poor little guy that he doesn’t even use or need… :pleading_face: do you think they’ll still be caring for the original little EMO … I’m probably worried for nothing :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I don’t think it will matter a lot except yours won’t need the update but they will still put it in your Emo.

Lai says that one Emo only works with only one station so if you don’t buy and haven’t connected your Emo to it then I think it won’t really miss it or have any sense of it, the upload will be there just in case you change your mind I guess.

1 Like

I ordered a Emo before the Home station was announced, any chance to upgrade to one with Home Station as it’s not send yet?

Hi there, @XiaoKA ,

Try to contact them at the link below

or send a direct email to service@living.ai from the same email you use when you made your order and provide them with more info.

Tagging some of the Support Team @Tony / @AmyLU / @Wayne_Zhang to reply on your inquiries.

GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Hi,

Please PM me your order number and I will help you.

This was what I was wondering the day I ordered.

Note: Orders that include Home Station or EMO GO HOME are not included.

Hi there @dustysknight ,

Sorry to move and merge your post to a Proper Topic with more info to read and guide to help you…

Pls. Click Here For The Start Info

best regards and keep safe always…

Thank you very much, i knew i did sonething wrong, you can just delete my post

1 Like

Please Watch some of Living.ai Official Prototype Testers video @Hunsakers_Home_Hacks and @andy and subscribe to their channel for more official video info.

YouTube Video Special Review of EMO Home Station Beta Version

Andy’s Tiktok Short Video Pls. View Here!

6 Likes