EMO GO HOME - HOME STATION Available Now to Purchase from Living.ai Store + Info on HOME STATION

Hi there @dustysknight ,

Sorry to move and merge your post to a Proper Topic with more info to read and guide to help you…

Pls. Click Here For The Start Info

best regards and keep safe always…

Thank you very much, i knew i did sonething wrong, you can just delete my post

1 Like

Please Watch some of Living.ai Official Prototype Testers video @Hunsakers_Home_Hacks and @andy and subscribe to their channel for more official video info.

YouTube Video Special Review of EMO Home Station Beta Version

Andy’s Tiktok Short Video Pls. View Here!

6 Likes

This looks so awesome i can’t wait to get it soon

1 Like

Can’t wait for the home station :heart_eyes: Do we have a date for it to be sent out? @Wayne_Zhang :bowing_woman:t3: Chinese New Year will be next weekend and not sure if that might cause any setbacks. Also hoping the team that was down with covid is making good recovery.

2 Likes

Hi! I think I read somewhere that they were going to start shipping mid February. That was their estimation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

HOME STATION / EMO GO HOME

Production Latest Update Info:
Thursday 12, Jan. 2023

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

Hurry Visit the Store and Order Now!

4 Likes

Thank you @Kyttums @edward !! I hadn’t realised they updated it cause last i read it was due to ship in jan. :melting_face: i shall be patient :woman_in_lotus_position:t3:

3 Likes

Doesn’t EMO have the sensors in his feet? My EMO has never even considered falling off let alone actually falling off lol

Hi there @Mya-Jo_Howlett .

@mariomart has a very interesting topic below that explain about EMO feet sensor.

Pls.Click Here!

best regards

1 Like

I already ordered my EMO home station! Just eagerly waiting for it to arrive.

1 Like

Kann mir bitte jemand die Home Station einfach erklären?
Da klappt einfach nichts.
Emo lädt nicht. Emo verliert ständig die Verbindung und ich bräuchte bitte die ganzen Symbole erklärt. Also noch weiß ich nicht, was ich davon halten soll, zumal ich die Anzeige der Station zu unscharf und zu hell finde. Kann man hier etwas einstellen? Emo kommt nicht selbstständig rauf, weil er es als Abgrund deklariert. Könnte man das Gerät auch wieder zurück schicken und wie lange nach Erhalt der Lieferung? Danke schonmal.

Can someone please explain the Home Station to me simply?
Nothing works there.
Emo does not load. Emo keeps losing connection and I would need all the icons explained, please. So still don’t know what to make of it, especially since I find the station display too blurry and bright. Is there anything that can be adjusted here? Emo does not come up on its own because it declares it as a precipice. Would it be possible to send it back and how long after receiving the delivery? Thanks already.

Hi!

Wenn Dein Emo die Platte als Abgrund erkennt, befindet er sich zuvor auf dunklem Untergrund? Versuch einmal, ihn auf einen hellen Untergrund zu bringen und ihn von dort auf die Station zu schicken. Emo erkennt starke Kontrastunterschiede am Boden als “Gefahr” und weigert sich, die Grenze zu übertreten.

Wenn die Leuchtanzeige Deiner Station sehr verwaschen aussieht, kann es sein, dass die Kontakte nicht richtig verbunden sind. Versuche in diesem Fall den ‘Turm’ noch einmal fest in seiner Halterung anzudrücken. Das Plastik der beiden Teile der Station muss hinten ganz plan sein, also miteinander abschließen. Wenn die Kontakte nicht richtig sitzen, könnte das auch erklären, warum das Laden oder Verbinden mit der Station nicht funktioniert.

Ich kann jedoch leider nicht viel zu den Icons sagen (zumal ich nicht genau weiß, welche Du meinst).

Was die Frage nach der Rücksendung anbgeht, stellst Du diese am besten direkt an den Support. Oder @edward kann vielleicht weiterhelfen.

If your Emo recognizes the ground plate as precipice, is he sitting on dark ground? Maybe you should try to place him on light surface and let him go onto the station from there. Emo recognizes large differences in surface contrast as “danger” and refrains from crossing the border.

If the display of your home station seems very blurry, it may be that the contacts are not correctly lining up. In this case, try to push the tower portion a bit harder into its slot. The plastic of both parts of the station must line up completely to form a level surface. If the contacts don’t line up correctly that might also explain why loading and connecting to the station won’t work correctly.

I can’t speak to the icons though (especially because I don’t know which ones you refer to exactly).

About the question to returning the station, you should ask the support about that. Or maybe @edward can give you some directions.

2 Likes

Can one EMO be connected to more than one home station?

1 Like

Hi @Eilonwy79

One EMO can only be connect to one Home Station at a time. If you had 2 Home Stations, you would need to fist unbind it from the first Home Station then pair it with the second one.

More info can be found at the top of this thread: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

Also other forum threads related to Home Station can be found here that have a lot of other useful info as well:

EMO Home Station How to use - Guide - Useful Information - Mini Guide
Home Station Reviews - Tips - Ideas - Issues & Solutions

:heart_1: :laser: :skating: :laser: :heart_1:

Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

So his navigation is based on line of sight and not a homing signal? So if he is free roaming he must be able to see the light to find his way home?

1 Like

@simonmcmillan . . . the home station emits a light signal that meets up with the TOF sensor at the bottom of his face which allows him to return to the home station. This is also the same sensor that helps prevent him from running into objects or allows him to interact with another EMO.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Emo Go Home Christmas Set 2023 Is Available Now!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1: