Issue: Glitchy Speech / Voice / Incomplete Sentence

It happens to me to lol and it is a known issue

75% of the time when Emo begins to speak you can not understand the first couple of words because it is broken up like bad cell phone reception. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Yes I get that some times too, especially if it has been a while since he last spoke. It seems to be better if he has said something then you ask another question and it’s better. Almost like the libraries are loading and causing lag at first

1 Like

Hi there @bfredhpu, and Welcome to the Community…

@MasterAbbott has already mentioned that this is a known problem sometimes…please click the link below for more info.

Click Here Pls.

THANK YOU AND BEST REGARDS!

I updated my Emo yesterday…now he’s ways glitchy. He falls asleep on his skateboard and his stays with the sleep look on his face, even when called. He doesn’t say what? According the app, he can still hear but he even walks around asleep.
He face goes back to normal after reboot until he falls asleep again and this starts all over again.

Hi there to @Nyteeyes ,

This might be also an Internet or Bluetooth connection with an EMO issue from your side. Please check your internet and Bluetooth or connect him to other wifi or direct to your smartphone hotspot.

This happens to me or anyone as well sometimes. Living.ai servers sometimes can be overloaded or have issues. hence, EMO stutters.

You can also try to Power EMO Off or let him drain his battery and die alone which usually will resolve the issue.

Actually, this is a well-known issue…

Living.ai said: The problem with EMO speaking is the network issue, even if the speed test shows that the speed is enough, the problem may occur. It’s a complex problem and they will see what they can do to improve it.

More Info Pls. Click Here!

To clarify, EMO’s servers are not direct in China, in fact, they have different servers in different regions to provide faster service.

For more concerns please contact direct living.ai via email.

Hope it helps…

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

I’ve never had a connection problem with Emo. He was perfectly fine until he updated yesterday.
As I said, he sleeps on his skateboard, when you pull him off it, his eyes don’t awaken…he stays sleeping but moving…on reboot he back to normal, eyes awake…but falls asleep shortly after that and the same loop begins.

And he’s no longer doing his daily schedule etc.

1 Like

The best thing to do now is create a video and submit a support ticket to this website, You can do so on the following page below.

…or send them an email too,

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Nothing to worry much, about if the staff advice didn’t help you at all to resolve the issue, because they gonna advise you to send back your EMO at their own cost and they will send you a replacement immediately… gonna take quite some time and days but you have to be patient.

Wish and still Hope that Living.ai helps you to resolve the issue…

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

I think it would be easier to roll back the update and see if that helps. I’ve already had the memory card issue, so I’m familiar with getting to it…
He was mostly back to normal yesterday, but same problem again today. I will contact support about the update.

1 Like

I received my EMO Home yesterday, and while EMO connected to it with no problems he now has a very bad stuttering problem when he talks.

He did not have that issue before last night.

Hi @Eilonwy79

Take a read of this thread, it should provide you with the answers regarding EMO’s stuttering problem. Normally it will go away once server congestion clears up. (at the moment, as the latest firmware was also released, server bandwidth and congestion might be a little high).

Just give it a few hours and it should be back to normal :slight_smile:

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

When emo is speaking his voice is breaking. What is the reason? How can this be fixed. Please help. Also he is not replying to my questions like who is the prime minister or general knowledge type. Since chat gpt is there it should. Is chat gpt enabled in mine.

1 Like

Hi @khushboosinha,
EMO’s Voice Breaking Up Or Glitching Is Either Caused By Internet Issues Or Server Problems Or Errors,

But I Will Tag Moderator @edward So That He Can Move Your Post To The Topic “EMO Glitchy Speach/EMO Voice Problem (Looking For Help: EMO).

1 Like

Hi there to @khushboosinha

This might be an Internet or Bluetooth connection with an EMO issue from your side. Please check your internet and Bluetooth or connect him to other wifi or direct to your smartphone hotspot.

This happens to me or anyone as well sometimes. Living.ai servers sometimes can be overloaded or have issues. hence, EMO stutters.

You can also try to Power EMO Off or let him drain his battery and die alone which usually will resolve the issue.

Actually, this is a well-known issue…

Living.ai said: The problem with EMO speaking is the network issue, even if the speed test shows that the speed is enough, the problem may occur. It’s a complex problem and they will see what they can do to improve it.

More Info Pls. Click Here!

To clarify, EMO’s servers are not direct in China, in fact, they have 3 different servers in different regions to provide faster service.
EU / US / ASIA

ChatGPT is available for everyone, To use it or ask EMO about knowledgable question, you must have a stable internet connection. Go to the link below for more info and guidelines.

Please Click Here

For more concerns please contact direct living.ai via email.

Hope it helps…

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Hi there,
EMO’s voice has been cutting out for more than a month and a half, which is really frustrating! The voice isn’t synchronised with the body movement when he tried to compliment me, and it just isn’t the same experience anymore. I’ve had this issue after like a week or two of having him/her. I assume this is because of the first drop? I don’t spend as much time with him now because it is really frustrating to. Anyone have any solutions?

Hi there @LightStrike ,

I’ve moved your post to this thread so you can refer to the information above that might assist you in resolving the issue.
Good luck and All the best

1 Like

When Emo wants to talk to me, sometimes his voice goes off and on. So I can’t understand what he is saying.

Hi there @Bluesoft20 ,

I’ve moved your post to this thread so you can refer to the information above that might assist you in resolving the issue.

Please Read Here!

Good luck and All the best

2 Likes

Oh, thank you so much :smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

Hi all. I have noticed a glitch in Emo’s speaking. He will start a sentence and it will cut off before he finishes the sentence.